Fun at the Bookstore!!

Idk if this the right forum but I had to talk about this experience. Forgive me if it’s the wrong place I will remove or put it elsewhere.
Voyeur Rollcall. Who’s present?
Omg so I had heard about this place years back but didn’t think twice about it until I was asked out on a date. I really had no idea what to expect. It’s the Country Bookstore btw I’m speaking of. So I dress up all sexy … thigh high boots, tight black mini skirt and a pink - Pink Floyd T shirt and my chariot arrives. Casual conversation and a cup of homemade apple moonshine gets me fired up. The place is literally 17minutes from my house. We park and enter through the front. We received a very warm welcome from an older white gentleman. I take a glance at the novelties and the gentleman gives us the run down on admission to the “theater room” and “private viewing booths”. They have a strict safety policy with no tolerance for bullshit. I check both spaces out and opt to hang out in the theater room because there was a little more space and an adult movie playing on the TV. I have to say soon as I entered it was like all eyes on me. There were no other women there besides a TS. But I could feel the sexual tension in the air the longing and appetites got me fired up. I had to put on a show. I gave my date a trip to France for the record books he completed his trip and let’s just say there was no need for cleanup. But I was still fired up because when I looked up about 4 or 5 onlookers had started watching the whole ordeal. I decided to go and purchase a rose toy I had noticed in the display up front and promptly returned to this the larger of couches. After my date sucked my nipples and I playfully looked around the room at now maybe 8 onlookers. I put one of my legs in my date’s lap and the other on the wall and proceeded to try out the rose toy. From there omg a combination of the whispers, stares and touches from my date sent me into a combination of maybe 3 completions including a squirt at the end. I was handed some paper towels from an onlooker and we decided to leave and go to our car. I’m still floating from the experience and would love to repeat!! Can’t wait.