Norfolk - Newtown Rd

I responded to an ad for incall. Seemed too good to be true, but thought I'd give it a shot and worse case, if it's not the girl in the pics, I can leave. As I was setting something up, it just didn't feel right. So I just cut off comms. Then awhile later, tried another ad...same address, same hotel. Just for shits a giggles, I tried a third ad and the same thing. Not sure if it was a set up, sting, robbery, or I just lost out on an amazing time, but when it comes to incalls, I try to over cautious and it just didn't seem right. Stay safe and if I screwed up a good thing, let me know.
U probably did the right thing....
What steps are you taking to ensure is a real person? do they have social media? website, online presence? what happens when you look up their username, email or just name on google?
I usually try for social media presence as that gives me a bit of a warm and fuzzy. Active Twitter or Insta is usually a good thing in my book, especially for traveling ladies. It's hard here because it doesn't seem to be an active area (at least this time of the year). Also, it's usually easy to spot the obvious fakes/overseas scammers. Plus when girls are too aggressive over text it seems like a red flag (sending too many unsolicited pics, over promised service, etc). I also try reverse image search. The amount of times you find some models pics being used is ridiculous or because I travel a lot the amount of times I see the same pic/ad used in multiple cities is funny.