Searching Showcase by age, wha' happened

if anything. It seems that previously I have been able to search the Provider Showcase by age but recently I have not been able to find the way to do that. Has my, admittedly, softboiled mind been letting me down or has a change been made that I can't figure out. Thanks, J.
I searched by breast size shortly after the feature was added. Got a list of every "A" in the showcase.
I can't find a way to search provider showcase by age or breast size. Guess my brain isn't doing too well either. duh .... can you show me how to do it?
that no one from the site has come forward with an answer/solution. I thought that's what this section was for. Maybe not. j
It amazes you?

Sorry man....we don't scan every post 24/7. Our staff is a volunteer staff that contributes when they can find time. 24hrs hasn't even passed since you made that post.

Your question: Yes. the feature's down for maintenance. It'll be back, but can't tell you when. Sorry for the inconvenience.

St. C
and pardon me ,please, for pushing it. It seemed to me like it had been longer. Just eager to look at naked old women.
Can't say I blame you one bit.