Lubbock Amarillo It’s been a while

Formally known as Gfelala
So it definitely has been a while and plan to maybe visit next month. Who’s still around.
I would love to see you in Amarillo!
I would love to meet you as well. I know times have changed and no one really prebooks. So it’s hard to really plan a trip as I like to make time there well worth it. I have someone that will be going with me. Not a doubles a partner though.
Possible in Lubbock
Lubbock is definitely on my list. As I have to drive through there.
Lubbock please.
Man this place is dead as well.
I’m still kickin!
Lol good to know at least there’s still a few out there. This site is nothing like it use to be.
I wouldn’t mind meeting you in Amarillo
she was plenty of fun when i saw her....i just Cant set an appt until she is in town and i am also.
my review https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=444347 actually, this was good to read again...back when i was still in my prime lol.
Would help if you put some dates out....would allow us to possibly pre-book. Agree this site not the same. West Texas has gotten very dry unless you are down in Midland/Odessa
Ok so I was either thinking the week of thanksgiving or the week after. I know I said Amarillo but I’m still not sure. It’s a little further so it would really have to be worth my time. I would need at least 4 prebooks in Amarillo
Week of Thanksgiving might not be the best as many may be focused on family gatherings and short vacations. I know that doesn't help much.
Understood. So then I will be planning for the week after.