Why don't conservatives believe in equal pay for women?

I am beyond shocked of how a working woman could every support a GOP ticket when the GOP feels that women should not have equal pay as men. Every last Republican even women voted when against equal pay when the bill came up in Sept 2014 :http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...-fairness-act/

During the SOTU when Obama announced that he would fight for equal pay for women- to a huge applause from the Dems- the Republicans were silent- even that orange faced buffoon Boehner was frozen in his seat.

What's even more shocking is that guys like Whirlaway, JF, IIFF, and I.B are properly benefiting more under Obama's policies then the GOP's policies. At least Whirlaway has admitted a time of two that economically has benefitted under Obama's liberal policies.
So JD, Whirly, IIFF and I. B- not sure if you guys are married or have working age daughters/sisters are you ok with them getting paid less money for the same work?
I am beyond shocked of how a working woman could every support a GOP ticket when the GOP feels that women should not have equal pay as men. Every last Republican even women voted when against equal pay when the bill came up in Sept 2014 :http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...-fairness-act/

During the SOTU when Obama announced that he would fight for equal pay for women- to a huge applause from the Dems- the Republicans were silent- even that orange faced buffoon Boehner was frozen in his seat.

What's even more shocking is that guys like Whirlaway, JF, IIFF, and I.B are properly benefiting more under Obama's policies then the GOP's policies. At least Whirlaway has admitted a time of two that economically has benefitted under Obama's liberal policies.
So JD, Whirly, IIFF and I. B- not sure if you guys are married or have working age daughters/sisters are you ok with them getting paid less money for the same work?
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The women on this SHMB, by and large, get the compensation they ask for, WE, and we couldn't care less about what you might be paying your men, WE.
The women on this SHMB, by and large, get the compensation they ask for, WE, and we couldn't care less about what you might be paying your men, WE. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You know the more you post the more I lose respect for you- so you have no issues with an employer posting a job for lets say 50k a year and when the male applies for the same job- they secretly tell him- well because you have a penis and some balls we are going to pay you 60k a year.
Your thinking IB is the reason why the the GOP will lose once again in 2016. So when Hilary wins in 2016- should they pay her less than what Obama is making right now?
You know the more you post the more I lose respect for you- so you have no issues with an employer posting a job for lets say 50k a year and when the male applies for the same job- they secretly tell him- well because you have a penis and some balls we are going to pay you 60k a year.
Your thinking IB is the reason why the the GOP will lose once again in 2016. So when Hilary wins in 2016- should they pay her less than what Obama is making right now? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Thing is, WE, the dim-retards are hypocrites and liars, and this was all made public last year. Neither the dim-retards in the WH nor the dim-retards in Congress are giving women equal pay ... and they don't need any act of Congress to put our money where their mouth is, WE!

Democrats are trying to get the female vote in November with a public relations campaign about “equal pay for equal work,” yet they are not practicing what they preach. The White House and Senate Democratic leaders employ fewer women as top aides, so they earn less.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3PbRNktZm

Is it fair? No. I think most smart women aren't offended bc we know we always have our pussy to make up the difference.

So JD, Whirly, IIFF and I. B- not sure if you guys are married or have working age daughters/sisters are you ok with them getting paid less money for the same work? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It is mind boggling as they routinely get people to vote against their own interests.

In our office, those in the same job classification receive the same rate of pay, irrespective of gender.

The only variance is length of service. It takes two years for new hires (or newly promoted) to incrementally reach top pay within their respective pay grade. Once again, gender is not a factor.
Is it fair? No. I think most smart women aren't offended bc we know we always have our pussy to make up the difference. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Interestingg thought......
I am near far right and I believe in equal pay for women. It is more than just a belief though. It is actual fact in my field of work.
Name some occupations where women are paid less than men for equal work.
Here are a few that are the same pay for equal work that I personally know of.
Garbage collectors
Wait persons
Shipyard welders and fitters
Tug boat crews
Truck drivers
Public school teachers
Custodial workers
Crane operators
Flight attendants
Diesel mechanics
Electricians
Uniform delivery people
Mail carriers
UPS drivers.
Dental assistants
Plumbers
Insurance brokers
Real estate agents,

These are some that I have personal knowledge of. What occupations can you name where men are paid more when there is true equal work?
So are you denying that this is an issue Jackie?
Name some occupations where women are paid less than men for equal work.
Here are a few that are the same pay for equal work that I personally know of.
Garbage collectors
Wait persons
Shipyard welders and fitters
Tug boat crews
Truck drivers
Public school teachers
Custodial workers
Crane operators
Flight attendants
Diesel mechanics
Electricians
Uniform delivery people
Mail carriers
UPS drivers.
Dental assistants
Plumbers
Insurance brokers
Real estate agents,

These are some that I have personal knowledge of. What occupations can you name where men are paid more when there is true equal work? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh ye of little faith : http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...wage-gap-myth/

Also, how in the hell would you know that everyone is getting paid equally in all those occupations you mentioned? Do you secretly work in the payroll department and know what each man/woman makes in those respective fields?
I was making a joke guys.

I think the issue is more about not wanting the government to regulate what how private businesses operate and pay its employees, as in less legislation for things that a free market will naturally work out if allowed to work.

Less government for everyone is more important than equal pay for one group in particular.
Oh ye of little faith : http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...wage-gap-myth/

Also, how in the hell would you know that everyone is getting paid equally in all those occupations you mentioned? Do you secretly work in the payroll department and know what each man/woman makes in those respective fields? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
No, I personally know people who work in all of these occupations, men and women.
I know of no wage difference in any occupations where there truly is equal work involved.
No, I personally know people who work in all of these occupations, men and women.
I know of no wage difference in any occupations where there truly is equal work involved. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So each one of them has personally told you exactly what they make-hmmmm interesting? Normally,when you ask someone how much they make- they usually reply: "Well why do you want to know..?" or "It's none of your business..." I just find it hard to believe everyone just feels so open to tell you how much they make.
So each one of them has personally told you exactly what they make-hmmmm interesting? Normally,when you ask someone how much they make- they usually reply: "Well why do you want to know..?" or "It's none of your business..." I just find it hard to believe everyone just feels so open to tell you how much they make. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Name me one woman that you know personally that makes less than a man in a equal job. Not some dipshit statistic. Someone you actually know.