Michelle Obama won't cover up in Saudi Arabia - Good for her.

Wahabbism and sharia notwithstanding, Michelle Obama refused to put on a head covering. Good for her:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama...192549108.html

Now, if only her husband had gone to France for the burial of the Charlie Hebdo victims the same way he has gone to Saudi Arabia for the dead raghead's funeral.
Wahabbism and sharia notwithstanding, Michelle Obama refused to put on a head covering. Good for her:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama...192549108.html

Now, if only her husband had gone to France for the burial of the Charlie Hebdo victims the same way he has gone to Saudi Arabia for the dead raghead's funeral. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm sure she is grateful for your support.

Your statements regarding France are more puzzling. Odd how the right has suddenly embraced our friends that were previously known as "cheese-eating surrender monkeys".....and who advocated "freedom fries" rather than "French fries"...hypocrites.

Odd to see you posting up such vacuous shit.
Is Moochelle really a TS? Enquirer minds want to know.
Dudes don't have to cover their heads in raghead land.
I mean little sheethead land.
lol.....you guys crack me up.
I cant wait to watch you turn yourselves inside out.
Damn, did I say that out loud.
Never mind.
I would like to see what the rightwing honchos like IIF, Whirlaway, JD, and IB have to say about Michelle's obvious disregard to a very strict and highly enforced custom in Saudi Arabia.

However, I do feel when you are on another soil or in another country you should respects their law-it is mentioned that foreigners- specifically women are not required to wear the head scarf-
I would like to see what the rightwing honchos like IIF, Whirlaway, JD, and IB have to say about Michelle's obvious disregard to a very strict and highly enforced custom in Saudi Arabia.

However, I do feel when you are on another soil or in another country you should respects their law-it is mentioned that foreigners- specifically women are not required to wear the head scarf- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
huh?
why?
they come here and have diplomatic immunity from our laws, why can't we from theirs?

but it boils down, again, to who has the "guns/power"
those are who make the rules.

and other say we should not deal with SA because of how they treat women as second class citizens...but why do we feel it's our duty to spread democacy(*whichj doesnt work) and police the world
are we out to make sure everyone is equal?
no, we do it to make sure no one gets the guns to harm us and take our powers
What about the Prez smacking gum at the big parade in India.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ind.../26/id/620762/

I guess his 2d grade teacher was right.

However, I do feel when you are on another soil or in another country you should respects their law-it is mentioned that foreigners- specifically women are not required to wear the head scarf-
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That's double speak, WE. You said the Saudis have provisions for foreigners. Enough said, WE.

However, it is humorous to know that Odumbo managed to outrage the French by not going and knowing he and his mate have outraged the Saudis by going. Very humorous indeed!
Try not to piss yourself laughing, Mr. Poopshorts!

Again, you stand with foreigners against America and its President.

The one constant with you and your blow buddies is that the only real enemy is POTUS, right?

Tedious bullshit. Insincere and ignorant. No wonder you can't even get a date with a whooker!

However, I do feel when you are on another soil or in another country you should respects their law-it is mentioned that foreigners- specifically women are not required to wear the head scarf- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
If I were you I would read a couple takes on the event. If you do then you will see were you made your mistake (again). Foreigners and non-muslims are not REQUIRED by law to cover their heads. Most women do to avoid problems and that includes wives of politicians, diplomats, and military women but it is not a law. You want to call it a "custom" but a "very strict and highly enforced custom" which it is not among foreign women. Should we respect certain secular laws (my point) when we visit other countries? Probably, but should we pay strict attention to their laws? It depends on if it requires us to do something that we don't believe in as opposed to standing by and allowing something to happen. Take the idea of slavery which is still practiced in a modern form in the Middle East (meaning mostly women, young women). Should you take a female slave if your host offers her to you (he should know that you can't do that but we are are in his country)? I would think that you can politely refuse without insulting your host. How about if your host asks you to hold a woman while he beats her for some slight? I think not again but you might get off on that sort of thing. What should you do if you are introduced to a woman, an underage woman, who is a sex slave? Should you grab her and push her behind you and fight your way to the airport to rescue her? Probably not again.

The point is that you really don't understand what is allowable and what is not, what is custom and what is law.

Some American women in Saudi Arabia, notice what they have in common?

Oh, as for Michelle O...kudos to him for not giving in.

You also want the POTUS to bow to them also, don't you, as "per custom"?

Good for Michelle. I'm glad she didn't cover her head. I'm glad she finally covered her "guns."
She needs to put a bag over her head.
You also want the POTUS to bow to them also, don't you, as "per custom"?

I am very surprised he didn't bow to the Saudi's; Obama's approval ratings are trending upward because Saudi's have driven gas prices down in the US....Obama should show his thanks!

I'm glad she didn't cover her head. I'm glad she finally covered her "guns." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Good on Michelle! Next trip = hold up a #Free my sisters sign!
Try not to piss yourself laughing, Mr. Poopshorts!

Again, you stand with foreigners against America and its President.

The one constant with you and your blow buddies is that the only real enemy is POTUS, right?

Tedious bullshit. Insincere and ignorant. No wonder you can't even get a date with a whooker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Poopshorts? Did you seriously type that and think you are clever and funny. That is something a 3 or 4 year old would say. Jesus fucking Christ grow up.

The current POTUS is not the only enemy of the US but he is certainly a greater threat than climate change.
huh?
why?
they come here and have diplomatic immunity from our laws, why can't we from theirs?

but it boils down, again, to who has the "guns/power"
those are who make the rules.

and other say we should not deal with SA because of how they treat women as second class citizens...but why do we feel it's our duty to spread democacy(*whichj doesnt work) and police the world
are we out to make sure everyone is equal?
no, we do it to make sure no one gets the guns to harm us and take our powers Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
American diplomats have immunity from laws in foreign countries- it goes both ways- please do research before you post sir.
If I were you I would read a couple takes on the event. If you do then you will see were you made your mistake (again). Foreigners and non-muslims are not REQUIRED by law to cover their heads. Most women do to avoid problems and that includes wives of politicians, diplomats, and military women but it is not a law. You want to call it a "custom" but a "very strict and highly enforced custom" which it is not among foreign women. Should we respect certain secular laws (my point) when we visit other countries? Probably, but should we pay strict attention to their laws? It depends on if it requires us to do something that we don't believe in as opposed to standing by and allowing something to happen. Take the idea of slavery which is still practiced in a modern form in the Middle East (meaning mostly women, young women). Should you take a female slave if your host offers her to you (he should know that you can't do that but we are are in his country)? I would think that you can politely refuse without insulting your host. How about if your host asks you to hold a woman while he beats her for some slight? I think not again but you might get off on that sort of thing. What should you do if you are introduced to a woman, an underage woman, who is a sex slave? Should you grab her and push her behind you and fight your way to the airport to rescue her? Probably not again.

The point is that you really don't understand what is allowable and what is not, what is custom and what is law.

Some American women in Saudi Arabia, notice what they have in common?

Oh, as for Michelle O...kudos to him for not giving in. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you not read where I mentioned that FOREIGN women are not REQUIRED to follow that law????