looking for a safe, discreet and very nice looking place to live/work

I've been staying/working out of all the same Damn four star and higher hotels in and around Austin and San Antonio FOR YEARS. I'm tired of bouncing from spot to spot with out having a new spot to go to already.I'd prefer to be able to work as well as live out of one place, so if there's any land lords looking to lease out there apt, please let me know.
I'm looking for an all bills paid type lease that is hobbyist friendly. I need a 2-3 bed room with 2 baths. I need it to be very clean, I need a garage for discretion and I would like to have a back yard. Please contact me by text with any possibilities. Make sure to specify the reason fit text so I don't mistake it for work.
Also any fellow providers looking to rent out space in their own homes etc please feel free to contact me as well. Nikki@210*758*0197
Thank you Eccie
Hello Nicki,

If you ever come to Nashville, please feel free to contact me. I have a fully furnished condo that I rent out on occasion to traveling ladies and gentlemen for 1 to 4 nights a week. My rates are very reasonable and you will have the whole place to yourself. It includes Wifi and cable tv and a fully functional kitchen.

Hugs,
Juliette