Female Business Partner

Hey Girls ,

I am looking for 1 special lady who is interested in a travel buddy
I have never traveled and always wanted to do so.

As well as have our own Individual meetings with individual clients..
We can travel together,book separate rooms... Possibly do some doubles or 4hands

My idea is ladies should never travel alone.. and Id love a discreet HOTTIE like myself to Rock it out with!!
Please be w/o malicious intent.. to cause drama or do harm. I am %100 Independent
Professional and Discreet.. I DO like to have fun!!

Please be INDEPENDENT, intelligent and organized

Id like Some one who is secure enough to engage in mutual touch w/ me..
As 4 hands can be steamy/ doubles

Also, age/ race/ body type is not important.
Please do have at least yes 3 reviews & accurate photos in showcase.

I need some one who is %100 independent.. no pimps thugs..

INTERESTED? PM ME NOW! .

If we hit it off, you will find I am super cool, laid back, open minded & professional ..
One thing about me ladies.. I prefer discretion... and NO DRAMA

thanks for the love. ladies and gents.. please pm me to discuss
love the relies still looking.. pm me if interested.. new pics and reviews
replies sorry
love the relies still looking.. pm me if interested.. new pics and reviews Originally Posted by Nia Baby
keep um coming ladies still looking and very much interested.. reviews and pics all legit
diido
keep um coming ladies still looking and very much interested.. reviews and pics all legit Originally Posted by Nia Baby
keep um coming ladies still looking and very much interested.. reviews and pics all legit
I am not understanding something. I have talked to you and I have been interested in working with you. However I just keep seeing you post about still looking for someone. If you are serious about it I guess I don't understand why you have not picked someone or set up to meet with me or someone for it to actually go forward from this point. Please get ahold of me to discuss this further
hey baby.. I just inboxed you.. sorry for the delay been kind of busy.. but I hope to hear back from you soon and I will try and text u today.. Love U babes!!! xoxo

DONT BE MAD AT ME HUNNY.. WE WILL TALK TODAY SMOOCHES

I am not understanding something. I have talked to you and I have been interested in working with you. However I just keep seeing you post about still looking for someone. If you are serious about it I guess I don't understand why you have not picked someone or set up to meet with me or someone for it to actually go forward from this point. Please get ahold of me to discuss this further Originally Posted by magicallydelicious
Im live in Missouri if your still looking for a partner either on of you im interested Im in Nashville Tn right now but Ill be back Sunday or Monday Hope to hear from you!?
I REALLY want to travel! Im in Houston(:
I will pm you.. hows texas?
I REALLY want to travel! Im in Houston(: Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Hey and ok just message me
Im live in Missouri if your still looking for a partner either on of you im interested Im in Nashville Tn right now but Ill be back Sunday or Monday Hope to hear from you!? Originally Posted by *SexiPeachz*
let's chat babe
Just saw this.. I will PM you
let's chat babe Originally Posted by KassidyXoxo