You Can't Stop Me

I see the society of moderators have banded together to allow PussyCat to spread lies and not help a good provider out. PussyCat commented on a review saying I give great Greek. EVERYONE knows I don't do Greek. I politely corrected him and guess what ladies and gentleman? The mods removed my post but allowed his to stay up but removed mine. How are they helping us or the site if they allow that kind of stuff to happen? The more they delete my posts, the madder I get. The more I want to find a way to retaliate against Eccie. And please believe where there's a will there's a way
If your post was made in the review thread they were following the instructions of the owners. You are not allowed to post to review threads.

If the information you are rebutting was private/ROS material you can expect to be banned shortly as well. How long you get banned for depends on how you got that information

A review is the client's report. It's he said she said and no weight is given either side in the dispute. His comments will stand unless he retracts them himself
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 03:21 PM
VIVA DE LA LIBERTE!

All we are saying...is give peas a chance!
You'll lose.
Making threats 10 points, 10 more to go......
Picture Whirled Peas...
If your post was made in the review thread they were following the instructions of the owners. You are not allowed to post to review threads.

If the information you are rebutting was private/ROS material you can expect to be banned shortly as well. How long you get banned for depends on how you got that information

A review is the client's report. It's he said she said and no weight is given either side in the dispute. His comments will stand unless he retracts them himself Originally Posted by Whispers
Sometimes it is wise to read before flapping your lips. pussycat didn't provide the review, someone else did. As a response to that review, pussycat said "No Greek this time? Her Greek is amazing."

Pussy Galore doesn't do Greek. she tried to post that in response to pussycat's response, not in response to anything the reviewer said. She was not commenting in any way on the review itself, she was commenting on a response and pointing out factual incorrectness. Her response was removed. She posted it again. Her response was removed again.

I can understand a provider not being able to dispute a reviewer, but not being allowed to say that some random dude just looking for attention who posts a slanderous random response is wrong, I have to agree wholeheartedly with Pussy Galore.
I see the society of moderators have banded together to allow PussyCat to spread lies and not help a good provider out. PussyCat commented on a review saying I give great Greek. EVERYONE knows I don't do Greek. I politely corrected him and guess what ladies and gentleman? The mods removed my post but allowed his to stay up but removed mine. How are they helping us or the site if they allow that kind of stuff to happen? The more they delete my posts, the madder I get. The more I want to find a way to retaliate against Eccie. And please believe where there's a will there's a way Originally Posted by Pussy Galore

Of course it was removed. We are not allowed to post there. Instead of attacking the MODS for doing their jobs, according to the rules they didn't set themselves, why not just start a thread here? Like this:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...48&postcount=3

See that thread above? According to PG this is untrue, as she does not provide this service.

I'm so sorry this happened. I know some fellas can be frustrating, but goodness! Don't take it out on the messenger.

Sorry this happened.
Looks like you have voiced your opinion here in COED. That should do it. NO GREEK. We''ll change our records.
PG you are too beautiful to be so upset! This guy you are speaking of people know is kind of an a-hole. There are other ways of getting the problem solved but I do know how frustrating that can be I had a false review that never got removed on another review site stating false things I did not offer at all. Just know you are well respected and im sure you have white knights that can help solve this in another manner. But most these guys are respectful and wont expect that service just because of one stupid jerk. Dont let him win by taking your energy and wasting your time on a senseless act of blatant rudeness.

In my case more exposure and got to correct the info one new client at a time lol not all bad in the end and people knew it was false as im sure people who follow you know too about you Smile beautiful and know you are the winning by doing so! These guys feed off negativity so dont give it to him and give him negativity blue balls lol
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Picture Whirled Peas... Originally Posted by nuglet

Exactly my point Nuglet! Everyone should follow my example of never rubbing anyone the wrong way or pouring fuel on a tiny flame. Avoid controversial subject matter and ask more "HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BACKPAGE GIRL"? QUESTIONS...

We should all just get along..

The Original White Knights sing their version of Do-Re-Mimi
Sometimes it is wise to read before flapping your lips. pussycat didn't provide the review, someone else did. As a response to that review, pussycat said "No Greek this time? Her Greek is amazing."

Pussy Galore doesn't do Greek. she tried to post that in response to pussycat's response, not in response to anything the reviewer said. She was not commenting in any way on the review itself, she was commenting on a response and pointing out factual incorrectness. Her response was removed. She posted it again. Her response was removed again.

I can understand a provider not being able to dispute a reviewer, but not being allowed to say that some random dude just looking for attention who posts a slanderous random response is wrong, I have to agree wholeheartedly with Pussy Galore. Originally Posted by gleemonex
There was nothing incorrect about my post.

It's he said she said and there is nothing MODs can or will do to get in the middle of it......

The whore may not have done something for you that she did for someone else......that shit happens all the time.....

She can post her side of any story here but to disrespect the MODS in doing so will not earn her any help or support....
My position on the mods still stand. Thank you to those that actually comprehend what I was saying and offering sincere help and advice. @Toyz, I don't even understand why your broke ass has an opinion on this. You have a total of 10 reviews in the last year and like 4 are of the same girl.and a TS that doesn't exist. I am waaaay out of your league and i'm thinking Eccie is also. Maybe you should stick to your spas or backpage. I've said my peace and am done with the situation. Everyone who knows me knows the truth and most of the comments and messages that I got were helpful and made me feel better. So have a good night everyone! Smooches!
My position on the mods still stand. Thank you to those that actually comprehend what I was saying and offering sincere help and advice. @Toyz, I don't even understand why your broke ass has an opinion on this. You have a total of 10 reviews in the last year and like 4 are of the same girl.and a TS that doesn't exist. I am waaaay out of your league and i'm thinking Eccie is also. Maybe you should stick to your spas or backpage. I've said my peace and am done with the situation. Everyone who knows me knows the truth and most of the comments and messages that I got were helpful and made me feel better. So have a good night everyone! Smooches! Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
DAMN I like your style! Sweetie you have tons of reviews from a who's who of respectable hobbyists. Don't let anything said here bother you. It's all BS. Just keep doing that magic thing you do!
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 08:22 PM
My position on the mods still stand. Thank you to those that actually comprehend what I was saying and offering sincere help and advice. @Toyz, I don't even understand why your broke ass has an opinion on this. You have a total of 10 reviews in the last year and like 4 are of the same girl.and a TS that doesn't exist. I am waaaay out of your league and i'm thinking Eccie is also. Maybe you should stick to your spas or backpage. I've said my peace and am done with the situation. Everyone who knows me knows the truth and most of the comments and messages that I got were helpful and made me feel better. So have a good night everyone! Smooches! Originally Posted by Pussy Galore

I was just laughing at you losing your shit on the board where you sell your pussy.

A smart sane response would have gained your credit points with everyone cause your PREMISE was strong.

Whether you took it up the ass or not really doesn't matter to many here...but watching your ghetto whore ass take shots at everyone was hilarious!

As for being "out of my league" do you find any PMs or requests from me in your inbox? Think there might be a reason for it?

Let's always remember...you da whore. We rent you when we want you...

Drag your worn out ass outta here now and make room for some new pussy.

Challenge me again when you've got some game.

Bye bye skank.