Topless Maid

I have searched a few places and found a few girls willing, but does anyone out there have any experience and/or reviews for hiring a topless maid in DFW?

Thanks!
role playing or actualy a real maid to clean the house?
I suppose WALDT. I hire a woman to clean the place, and I hire a different woman to give me a tongue bath. If she's going to do both then I suppose it's ok but it seems like an awful waste of serious play time.
  • Logan
  • 09-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I've been interested in a topless maid as well. My "hobby sense" tells me that when you are having a lady clean your house topless, better be careful and keep an eye on things if she is a "professional" vs. a legit maid. Something could end up missing in your house if you aren't careful.

I use a hispanic cleaning lady from time to time and she often brings over some other girls to help her clean. They are usually in the 22-26 yo range from what it appears. These girls do a lot of cleaning for little money, and I've been tempted to ask them to work topless or give a happy ending for a tip. I don't think that I'll try this with the regular maid(s), but you've given me the idea of exploring/searching for young cleaning ladies (hopefully I can find some illegal immigrant types willing to go that extra mile for extra cash! he he).

Another avenue to try is temporary office help. I remember an ex mod on ASPD (may have been X-Moderator) posted that he hired one of those temporary office help girls to work in his office or somewhere. She agreed to work topless! Considering the job market right now, trollin' the temporary office help ads or discretely placing one yourself may uncover a nice find or two...of course...

...if that doesn't work...you can always go to placing the fail safe ad - "SM seeks F roommate for 1 BR. Rent negotiable". I used to love seeing those ads placed in the Morning News and Star-telegram. You don't see them as much now becuz of Craigslist, etc, but seemed like a good idea to uncover the "willing" and possible "desperate" females out there....
Logan you do have a unique perspective on hunting for strange. LMAO
I knew that there was some other perv out there as bad as I am, I should have known it would be Logan. If there is a sexy mexican maid cleaning my house topless then I will make playtime happen! hehe I found one before CL shut down adult section that said $ for 2 hrs plus playtime!!! We will see iF TGTBT...
There are many such service in the DFW area. However, don't expect anything more than cleaning in a sexy outfit. I used to know a girl that did that, was a former BDFW dancer, and she was unwilling to do anything else besides talk with you and clean.

This is one site. http://www.yourangels4.com/
I'd think any woman with any sense at all would rather suck my dick than clean my house.....
About 2 1/2 years ago I had the place to myself one night with NO chance of the (now former) SO coming home. I found a little cutie on CL that advertised as a topless maid and hired her to come over. Once there, she didn't really want to clean so we just hung out. I had discussed ahead of time with her about cleaning or "modeling" for me in nothing but her thong and one of my dress shirts. So she had that on and reclined next to me on the sofa as we chatted. She stood up and "modeled" for me, posing and such. She was then sort of curious as to "what next" so I led her into my bedroom and took off the dress shirt. I caressed her from behind in the dimmed light and then moved her onto my bed. We laid around awhile talking some more and caressing, then I asked if I could take off her thong. What followed was some DATY on some tasty 18 yr pussy and she got off several several times...cooing how wet she was. As I laid back and pulled off my shorts and stroked myself, she bent over for a closer look and then asked if she could lick it. So BOOM...great little blowjob ensued. I then had her move on top of me for some stripper slides (I just described what I wanted, did not call it that) and she got off on that too. Then she was in the mood to fuck. I was prepared, covered up quickly, and she rode me until I popped. We cleaned up and chatted some more and I paid her the agreed fee of $...all in all she was there about 2 1/2 hours. I've seen her off and on over the years.

The next situation I lucked into was by answering an ad on CL from a "single mom" offering housework, who was also really a house cleaner same as the 18 yr old. I asked if she would be willing to massage me and we set up a meeting at Exec Spa. She didn't have anything to wear so stripped when I asked her to get into the hot tub with me. We chatted a bit and then I got a great massage from a beautiful naked lady. She had to make a meeting afterwards so could not stay at my offer of spending another hour with me massaging her, but she did want to meet again. I hugged her from behind as we were both fully nude and caressed her breasts and told her I'd love to...and she hinted that everything else would be available. So in a week or so we met there again for two hours and had a nice soak, chat, then a kiss...which turned into bj on the side of the tub, throatfucking her as she had her head hanging off the end of the massage table, then banging her doggie so hard the table walked all the way up against the door as we were going at it. She was a LOT of fun and I saw her off and on for another year or so...until the final time in May of '09 when she moved away to pursue a new opening with her company. The housecleaning was just a side job.

So I haven't really tried much on that front in awhile...but those two times turned out great and I still see the now 21 year old from time to time. One thing before I get PMs...she DOES NOT wish to see anyone else even though I have suggested that I have "buddies" that could make her tons of cash...she just doesn't want to. I'm sorry, or otherwise I would have introduced her to the former board just like I did with Sexy Maid Ann. Oh, and the former provider Zara Lavey was met thru a "maid" service that I was friends with on MySpace LOL. All these little "off the beaten path" ways have paid off in spades over the years...although I think the all-night hang with Zara at a bar and then at The Clubhouse may have factored in a bit to my SO being a "former" SO. Oh well
...if that doesn't work...you can always go to placing the fail safe ad - "SM seeks F roommate for 1 BR. Rent negotiable". I used to love seeing those ads placed in the Morning News and Star-telegram. You don't see them as much now becuz of Craigslist, etc, but seemed like a good idea to uncover the "willing" and possible "desperate" females out there.... Originally Posted by Logan
do you know how many newspapers have gone out business because of Craigslist, etc?
The http://www.yourangels4.com/ website looks interesting, but is password protected. Anyway to get the password?