Embarrassing Hobby Stories!

I thought we could all make Monday a little bit less of a drag by sharing some embarrassing/awkward moments that we've experienced in the hobby. I'll go first!

I routinely provide outcalls to the Hot Springs area, but am not completely familiar with it. A gentleman had made arrangements with me in advance and let me know which hotel he was staying at. Fast forward a few weeks to the evening of the appointment and everything is going smoothly. I parked my car and text him to let him know I had arrived and he sent me the room number. I walk in the lobby and go to the elevator only to realize that there were not enough floors. I get on the elevator anyway and let him know that I thought he had accidentally given me the wrong room number, only to find out that I was at the wrong hotel! Guess you could say I had a blonde moment!

I exited the hotel as nonchalantly as possible and finally made it to the correct destination. The client I saw was so incredibly sweet and understanding about it, but I was beyond embarrassed because I pride myself on my ability to be punctual.

Your turn!
Oh let's see...I think I shared this one before in Random Thoughts, but I was once toward the end of a session when the lady rather emphatically said "I want you to get off!". I am all about consent, so I immediately stopped what I was doing and, uh, extricated myself from the situation, to her bewilderment, since she was in fact encouraging me to climax and not to disengage from her. We had a good laugh about it.

Oh, and the time with another provider where activities were vigorous, causing us to migrate gradually toward the edge of the bed until we quite literally fell off the bed together. Thankfully no one was injured and we laughed it off.
Vannah. I had almost the exact same thing happen to me! I got the hotel and room number. Went to door. Did the light knock. Nothing. Did a heavier knock nothing. Texted and she called. YES im at the hotel next to the hotel I'm supposed to be meeting the provider. We shared several laughs on that one! What can I say. I was excited! Paid zero attention.
Great stories!

I love how when stuff like this happens you can look back on it and smile.
I saw a lady once that when we met she told me that she was on nicotine patch trying to quit smoking. She was wearing a sleeveless type t-shirt with it tore in the front exposing her cleavage and looked really amazing.

We visited for a few minutes and she mentioned the nicotine patch again & then while rubbing my crotch said you looks like you ready to get started. She stood up taking me by the hand & pulling me to her & said can you rip it off.
I thought she was talking about the shirt & I grabbed the front where it was torn & ripped it off of her.

She stepped back & said what the hell are you doing?

She wanted me to rip the nicotine patch off her shoulder not the shirt.

We ended up having a good time, but it almost went south.
It's embarrassing when my ED kicks in and my pecker doesn't work. I know it REALLY bothers one lady that I see. But hey what can I do
I never take showers with gents and so the one time I decided to was a disaster...I was behind the gent washing his back..I dropped the soap and stepped on it and down I went...cracking my tailbone!
Heres my little story ....I love showering with clients but blow jobs in the shower are harder then you think !So On my knees trying to please then bam water down the wind pipe! Almost needed mouth to mouth ! Hahaha
Vannah. I had almost the exact same thing happen to me! I got the hotel and room number. Went to door. Did the light knock. Nothing. Did a heavier knock nothing. Texted and she called. YES im at the hotel next to the hotel I'm supposed to be meeting the provider. We shared several laughs on that one! What can I say. I was excited! Paid zero attention. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
I've done something similar, but in my defense why the hell would a hotel owner/chain maintain two properties with the same name on the same street two blocks from each other? She said "I'm at the (hotel name) on (street name)" and never warned me that there was another such hotel on the same street.

A quick phone call straightened that one out, but ever since unless I know the hotel well I ask for the street address, too.

Cheers,

bcg
I have had three session that were so embarrassing.

The first was a doubles in NOLA. We sat on the edge of the bed and the mattress flipped over and knocked us on our asses. We got it back on the bed and carefully moved to the center of the bed and got busy only to hear my blow dryer crash to the floor in the bathroom and turn itself on.
The room was either haunted or the universe did not want us visiting with this man... we did anyways though and eventually had a great time

The next was an outcall I drove to Little Rock for where I was so flustered by circumstances that day that I locked my keys in my car before heading up to the room..... he was extremely sweet about it but I know it had to annoy him because I was close to tears! He was very kind and after our session helped me call around for locksmiths in the area. Then he had to leave immediately after to get back to work so I had to wait for someone to come unlock my car. I waited for almost an hour for something that took the guy literally 5 seconds.

The next was also a double, I won't go into too much detail about but it was awful, including rain, and unexpected visitors 😂 You know who you are 😘😘 then the next time we had a session there was embarrassing too. We could hear all kinds of stuff going down in the next room. Lol
... then the next time we had a session there was embarrassing too. We could hear all kinds of stuff going down in the next room. Lol Originally Posted by tsar
Obviously, the thing to do in that situation is make enough of a ruckus of your own to drown them out. But then again, one of my bucket list items which, sadly, I will probably never check off the list is to make a woman scream in ecstasy so loud that the other people on the floor we're on give us an ovation.

Cheers,

bg
I had a session last night with Chloe, thinking she was you, Vannah. Hilarity ensued.
A couple of years back, I had a special occasion, and I booked a dinner-date appointment with a provider I had seen several times. The plans were to dress up for dinner, go to a very nice restaurant, then back to her place for the rest of the evening.

I stopped by her incall to pick her up, and she has dressed up for me: elegant evening dress, perfect makeup, hair straight from the salon. I knew that she would be absolutely the most beautiful woman in the restaurant. But in her apartment, she was very flirty, and I couldn't resist her: she didn't want to ruin her hair so we sat down for a quick BBBJ before dinner.

It didn't take any time before I was ready to pop, but at the moment of truth, she had to sneeze! As she pulled back and sneezed, I couldn't hold it in any longer: she sneezed hard, her head went down between my thighs and my magic elixir shot straight into her hair. She screamed in surprise and instinctively reached up, smearing the juice all through her bangs!

We looked at each other a moment in complete shock, then fell back laughing. I called the restaurant and moved our table out an hour while she washed her hair and reset it. And to me, she was still the most beautiful woman at the restaurant!

Moral of the story: sometimes dessert is best saved for after the meal!
I had a session last night with Chloe, thinking she was you, Vannah. Hilarity ensued. Originally Posted by Gollum
That raises the question of whether providers (like girlfriends or wives) get pissed off if, in the throes of passion, you call them by another woman's name.

Cheers,

bcg
I had an elderly gent in Houstin who went to the wrong hotel..he was talking to me 9n the phone and knocking on the door at same time...an old man andeered the door bout same time...oops..lol

Then when I lived in New Orleans I went in the bathroom at the Hotel Monteleone before I went up to the gents room..I opened the stall and there was a dead homeless woman sitting on the pot...I went and told staff and hightailed it to gents room...later we heard sirens and such and when I left there was crime scene tape on bathroom door.