I was feeling a bit frisky

Hey guys.... so I did a thing... I know some guys aren't big on colored hair... or short hair for that matter... but I did want to let you guys see what I did 😬

IMG_6767.JPG

IMG_6760.JPG
Looks lovely!!! Beautiful as always!!!
Oh wow looks amazing
Looks great!!!!!
Hey I like it
You look good it looks amazing on you!!
I think it looks fantastic! Have you ever tried the So Silver purple shampoo by Matrix? It might help keep your color fresh longer.
You know I'm into purple, looking awesome, now I want to pull it!
If we're talking silver shampoo, shimmer lights is the best! Hands down. I've tried mattix and joico, and they do not compare. I did notice that it would lightly stain my hair purple.
Thank you all ����
I have the matrix but haven't tried shimmer lights
In case you love sales Vannah, Ulta has the big bottle of matrix for 12.99 or they did a few days ago. I don't know when the sale is set to end.
Luckily my hair is purple so if it tints it it won't be the end of the world, but I have been looking for another brand to try, just because I like to try a lot of them and find one I love the best.

Cesium69 please do. Although there's not much left to pull ��
I like it. Good choice.
I love it 😍
Looks great! The color really brings out your eyes and the length goes good with the shape of your face.
Sexy...love the lip color too
Cesium69 please do. Although there's not much left to pull �� Originally Posted by tsar
It's a date!