Good sports bar off 59??

New in town and a huge college football fan. I would love a new sports bar to hang out at when I can to watch some games. Prefer they have sound for the games, decent drink prices and food.
Most important though, is great tvs and atmosphere for college football.

I live in Sugar Land, so if there's anything in this area, would be great, or somewhat close to 59.

I know all the chains, wing stop, Buffalo wild wings etc, but would love more of a non-chain local type place.

Please chime in with your fav place
my favorite outside sugar land is Diablo Loco - great people watching. Hit me up if you want to trek out sometime. in sugarland - gorilla gregs or bar louie or flying saucer.
i want to check out pennisons sports pub sometime. My facvorite is frank n steins for dive bar.
Bar Louie is a chain, based in Dallas.
The Bullpen at 59 and dairy ashford in addition to others above, although I have never tried pennisons. Unlikely to get sound for CFB,
Sugarland
Gorilla Gregs multiple TVs. Open early for college and football games

Bullpen not bad. Been once but not for games. Lot regulars but not bad overall

Pensions deff oldest bar in SLand. Literally dive bar and smoking allowed inside

Gridiron sports bar and grill not bad. Another "Cheers" bars. Plenty regulars but good people.

Big Ben Tavern
I forgot about gridiron, the owner there follows Tennessee and Texas, one is his school, the other his SO, not sure which is which. He will kill the music for game sound and some of there food is decent too. It is a bar that seems to have a crowd of 90% regulars, all nice people from mo city and sugar land generally.

There is another on on opposite of 6, behind movie theatre on side street, they host a lot of pool tourneys but also have a good number of TVs. I do not recall the name.
For tiger fans, watching LSU games at Roux Pour is pretty good ( saints too ).
Subbed