PPE - Time to duck and cover. Taking a vacation.

All,

Wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking a vacation from ECCIE for a while. I have become a target of outing and there seems to be some not so nice rumors running around about me since I stopped moderating, so I think for my safety and sanity, I need to step away. I want to focus on domination training, dungeon rental to others and fetish photography. I am still available for those if you are interested. Please contact me before my account is guested in the next few days. After that, Elisabeth Whispers, KoahanaKoa and Meryl will know how to contact me.

I do want to thank all of the people that made my stay here so much fun, and amusing, frustrating and downright annoying sometimes. I may be back, depends on how long it takes for me to find and inform Shooter 6.5 of their whereabouts. I hope I make it back soon, but if not, I hope I helped make this a better and more perverted place for all of you.

This is my mini-rant on a slightly different subject - read if you care to:

I have also noticed that some folks think that taking photos and training are free services, I just wanted to note that, like the ladies here, my time is not free. It is reasonable, but not free. If you want to learn or have a fetish set taken, I am happy to do so, but i will not pay you for that. I have costs and time investments that I need to recoup.

Sorry, mini-rant off.

PPE
I will miss you.
You are missed on staff and will be missed here by many even those of us not into the same fun you enjoy.

Be safe from nosy assholes and people who think it is their job to out others.

THAT is your first priority.
My friend, WE WILL find out who is doing this. Keep your chin up and a smile in your heart. I am sure that several of us will help keep your sash series going but with different colors.
Hurry back hun ... you will be missed in the mean time.
PPE, my brutha. . .Hurry back soon. Things will be ever so vanilla around here without you.

And, I definitely hope you smoke the aforementioned rat(s) out and give them a little taste of their own medicine. I also have recently found there seems to always be someone out there with an agenda willing to slip in an unsolicited and unkind assessment of your character without the benefit of actually meeting you or knowing the first thing about you. Childish Jr. High game playing at our age. . .Who would have thunk it?
We will miss you, PPE. You're such a colorful character, I really think we'll be missing out by not having you here. I hope everything works out and you catch whoever is trying to out you. That's just so wrong on so many levels. Be safe, and take care of you. *hugs*
*smooches*
So much drama with this hobby....stay safe babe.

Keep corrupting the universe PPE!!

We may need to have lunch one day and compare dungeon stories...cool?!
Nice to know PPE is not retiring and there are ways to still contact him. Good luck all the way around
I Thank you for all you have done here, and look forward to your return.
Take Care.
Sorry to hear about your situation, dude.

No one deserves that...even you.
i will miss seeing you around here
You'll be missed.... but hurry back or take the time you need and surprise us. But you definitely know how and where to find me, my friend.

Outing is a major no-no. Whatever happened to hobby etiquette and respect for one another's personal lives?

People can be so conniving!! I hope everything get's better soon. You have my number.

Besos,
Paulina