pregnant provides

Do hobbyist really want to fuck pregnant providers?
Been there, done that, would again. Especially if lactating. My ATF is currently preggers and I so would. Don't think she's providing, though . . .
Yup! That'a a major turn on for me!
It seems to be a thing now a days ....
I've done it a few times. It really isn't a fetish for me but the ladies do tend to get pretty horny and CG becomes the main position. Being a lazy fucker I do enjoy laying back and just enjoying the ride!

My oh my, so many unintentional puns!

I once had a girl in the DR squirt me in the face with her boobs as I came. It was memorable for sure!
Pregnant pussy is the best pussy! So I’ve heard lmao

If it’s not your thing, nothing to fuss about on either side of the fence.

Some people know pregnant pussy is wetter, tighter, and tastier.
Just speaking from experience, haha!

We do tend to be very horny though, in case you didn’t know.

What’s better than one pregnant provider? TWO!
Never had pregnant pussy. Civilian or in the hobby. Not that I actively avoid it or seek it out. Maybe I should give it a try.
It seems to be a thing now a days .... Originally Posted by downtownfellow

Want it to be your thing??
Put it this way if I could stay a pregnant provider I would. Sex drive definitely hits an all time high!. I do like the extra pampering I get from my pregnant lover gents.
Also some of y'all actually have seen pregnant providers y'all just don't know until she announces and I don't see any complaints!
Not complaining just asking did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
Always been a fantasy of mine
Always been a fantasy of mine Originally Posted by corona

We don’t stay pregnant forever, lol! Come hop on board
  • 12-29-2017, 07:09 PM
I’m curious as to how you both got pregnant at the same time? Lol was it planned...I mean I know the how part, I took birds and bees 101 first semester in college
Some of the best sex I've ever had was with my now EX while pregnant. She was hot, wet and ready anytime.