Traveling to SA

• Rjrtx
  • 08-21-2018, 10:11 AM
Good morning gentlemen I am driving from Dallas to San Antonio and wanted to sample some of the local talent. If you guys have any recommendations please let me know and if you come up way of Dallas I’m happy to help out with any information return
It depends on what you want. San Antonio talent pales in comparison to Dallas in the level of services offered and quality of the girls. We have a bunch of R&T Grannies in San Antonio. FS is available but not on the scale of Dallas.

If you let me know what you want, I will be glad to steer you in the right limited direction.
7 Tan or Bliss Spa I’d say. We don’t have much here like you guys do. So sad
  • Rjrtx
  • 08-21-2018, 03:43 PM
It depends on what you want. San Antonio talent pales in comparison to Dallas in the level of services offered and quality of the girls. We have a bunch of R&T Grannies in San Antonio. FS is available but not on the scale of Dallas.

If you let me know what you want, I will be glad to steer you in the right limited direction. Originally Posted by Amatuer GYN
Well I’m sorry to hear that gents, well I wouldn’t mind a good R&T from a decent one since most in Dallas are either terrifying or try to ask for a million dollars, but a FS would be nice too. I’m here for a few days staying by the airport. Best R&T and a decent FS info would be appreciated
Go see Annie at Saigon if possible. Beautiful and sweet and eager to please. She is FS if you're interested in that.
I visited San Antonio a few weeks ago. Visited 7 Tan spa and saw a girl named Angie. Didn't do a review, but FS was on the table. I understand from another site I'm on that she recently moved to a place called Vickys. No idea where that is or what it's like, but 7 Tan is probably the nicest "spa" I've been to.
Vicky's is next to Blush (the old Wild Zebra) near 410 and Perrin Beitel. If you want a Thai spinner, Angie will give you a good worker.
For a good HJ and massage with back walking in a clean environment, I would head over to Sunflower located at 410 and Babcock. Sophia is great and one of the better looking Spa women SA has to offer imho.

For FS, Saigon or Bliss would be my recommendation.