Activities: Bath, LFK, NURU, BBBJ, BLS, HJ, CG, MISH, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: sexy asian with all natural Cs, petite, pics are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review...thx
It is a nice review.

i visit a SFBM lady in Colorado when I'm there. Not really a full nuRU but oil and lots of body rub. I usually finish with a cim+, although tits and a simulated FS/striper slide are nice too.

My favorite pure NURU was with Ariel a famous spinner in houston 2004-2014. There is nothing better than a NURu from a spinner as the she doesn't have to be concerned about full weight on you.
I want to see her ut the only way I can get screened requires some real world information. I'm just not sure how comfortable I feel. Anyone else go this route? Did you feel safe with your information?
  • ea6b
  • 01-25-2021, 02:05 PM
can you pm me the damage plz
  • Uomo
  • 01-25-2021, 07:59 PM
I want to see her ut the only way I can get screened requires some real world information. I'm just not sure how comfortable I feel. Anyone else go this route? Did you feel safe with your information? Originally Posted by degeneratehou
I did and thought long and hard about it before hand. I eventually gave in mainly because she's been doing this for years and has a ton of great reviews and has several loyal repeat mongers here. In the end my gut felt okay.
I did and thought long and hard about it before hand. I eventually gave in mainly because she's been doing this for years and has a ton of great reviews and has several loyal repeat mongers here. In the end my gut felt okay. Originally Posted by Uomo
Over 6 months later and your info still seems safe. Seems like a good choice.