Eating my words....

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Eccie guys I met in Dallas...ok, you rock! The other guys I met from elsewhere, not so much lol.

Special thanks to Alyssa Nicole for all of your genuine help and concern. You really went out of your way for someone you never met before, and I will never forget it. My doors are always open in New Orleans for you and whoever you would like to bring.

Thanks to DED and Topguntex for making sure I was safe, and helping a sista out. Truly great gents!
Damn, missed you again!
Wooohoooo ... told you Texas rocked
Just wanted to say thanks to all the Eccie guys I met in Dallas...ok, you rock! The other guys I met from elsewhere, not so much lol.

Special thanks to Alyssa Nicole for all of your genuine help and concern. You really went out of your way for someone you never met before, and I will never forget it. My doors are always open in New Orleans for you and whoever you would like to bring.

Thanks to DED and Topguntex for making sure I was safe, and helping a sista out. Truly great gents! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Anytime sexy and I will take u up on that in a couple of months lol
Damn, missed you again! Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Again? That was it baby lol.
Eating your words? Hell really has frozen over!

Glad you had a successful trip. Dallas is the shit!
Thanks Dannie ha ha. There were still guys out there who fit my description of how cheap Texas is, but wtf...I did great and got to meet some wonderful people. I also did not end up in ER, but I have a feeling that's going to change when I get to Houston bwahaha.

Happy Holidays all!
Sorry to miss you this trip. Glad the Alyssa and the guys took good care of you.
I have a love hate relationship with Dallas, every time I leave it pulls me back in. There are some really great guys here.

Glad you had a great trip!
Glad to be of service and happy we finally met! Safe and fun travels to H-town!
Glad you did well london, I do really like dallas, but I havnt been to too many places...lol
The women in Texas are truly amazing...at least the ones I dealt with. If any of you ever need a ref or a place to stay while visiting New Orleans, do not hesitate to contact me. I will go out of my way for each and every one of you to make sure your time in my city is fun and prosperous.
I had a major love/hate relationship with Dallas..... kept moving back there, LOL. Loved my clients and friends there