Petition to Re-Open Katie Foxx/SL Thread

• T-Can
  • 01-23-2012, 09:15 AM
I don't believe everyone got to have their say plus I'm bored at work.......could the mods please re-open this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=367308

Let's say we get about 10 yes's on this petiton to re-open it?
yes
  • coven
  • 01-23-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm in.
SL is banned, what would be the point.

If not, I say yes........
You can always count on me. IN

She's already dug the hole so deep she has to reach up to touch the bottom, but I say reopen it and let her keep digging.
drama drama drama
Given that SL's review threads are still open I say Yes, if the reviews are closed then No.
  • T-Can
  • 01-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh come on, gotta open it up for the posts after this:

Katie Foxxx Quote:
"I look forward to seeing you tomorrow hun, we can get together and have a few drinks and talk about all the idiots on here (though not all of u but u can tell who is). Oh and for the record, while I'm being a bitch, I LOVE the fat old chicks with all the advice for us young providers that get as many emails in a day as they do in a month. "
yes, but because I do not like thread locking as a general rule.

However, she will get hounded for making stupid remarks and for showing her own ignorance on how to run and represent an agency. It's kind of like dog fighting. It's a cruel form of entertainment.
You idiots want to have TOO MUCH fun here...I vote yes because Katie was just gettin' warmed up. Oh, and watch out for some fat guy going postal...
Since SL is banned it would not allow but one side to be expounded upon. NO.
Re-open it for its entertainment value. It's a bit like watching a car wreck in slow motion.

One wonders why some people, especially providers for whom thread comments and such are a form of PR or advertising, never learn that (1) it is impossible to win an argument on this or any board, and (2) as someone pointed out, it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Prolongus...you are even sexier when you are all riled up!

If you want drama...

My TV Guide says that General Hospital is on at 2pm CST.
Prolongus...you are even sexier when you are all riled up! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'm not riled up, baby...unless you call being horny riled up...