vacations

guess i'm in the correct forum. just curious where all you lovely providers go on vacation. i go to myrtle , oceancity,md and crusing with friends from charlotte and once by my self in march of 2011. hopefully heading out again in sept 13. side story. one stop was at st martins where club orient is which is i think the only place nudity on beach is allowed in the carribean. so got cab went but only had a $100 bill which the taxie driver couldn't break and since it was 7:30 am there was no one around who could cash it so did not make it to beach. well just thought i would through this out there.
I turn every trip into a vacation/"work" I swim, shop, meet with friends, get massages ... I have been known to turn down last minute dates because I'm busy swimming or at a mall. Its a huge reason why I give prebookers, return Gents, and multihour Gents such great specials. It makes my life easier, let's me stay low volume, and I plan my fun around it.
I used to take winter off and go to Germany or somewhere but last year was so nice I stayed and this year I dont feel like traveling. I think I'll stick with my usual Vegas trip I make a few times a year. I'm hoping for a mild winter because I'm getting a lot of requests to travel further and further.
thank you lexxxy, so the attraction to germany?
i guess my follow up question or though would be do you providers think you could work on a ship? i would think it would be difficult but then again alot of single men including myself go on cruises so it might not be that difficult. love to meet some providers om my next cruise
I am Italian, German, Irish, and Scottish,I have been to everywhere I am from. I haven't been to Scotland since I was 12 so I will go back within the next few years.
I am extremely proud of my heritage and my next goal in life is to learn more of the languages more than the basics and cuss words I know now . Growing up I was always around the accents plus the NYC and Boston accents of family that has been in America since its start.
wow pretty impressive.only place i have been except caribbean is south korea 1975-76.
just curious where all you lovely providers go on vacation. Originally Posted by tommylove
It might not be the info you're looking for, but many providers have children and they take family-oriented vacations at Darien Lake, Cedar Point, east-coast beaches, Orlando, etc.
Vacation ? Well, I hate talking about myself...I can just go on and on
i guess my follow up question or though would be do you providers think you could work on a ship? i would think it would be difficult but then again alot of single men including myself go on cruises so it might not be that difficult. love to meet some providers om my next cruise Originally Posted by tommylove
This would be a monumentally stupid idea, setting up shop on a cruise ship! (I'm not talking about going on a cruise with one client) Think about the legal ramifications if caught..... Where is boat flagged, who's jurisdiction, or maybe they just boot you at the nearest port.... Better off playing Russian roulette.