Clients cancelling last minute

Honestly never had to deal with this issue as much as a do here in Dallas. I don't mind them cancelling. My issue Is with the last minute cancel. 4 last minute cancellation. That is ridiculous. This is not to say all of dallas is this way because everyone else I've met is great. These bad habits need to stop Dallas. I have a very low tolerance for last minute cancellation. This highly effects my business and life. It's rude and unprofessional. We treat you with respect so we deserve the same. I will not ever see a person that last minute canceled. I will also blacklist them so men if you book and are not exactly sure then tell us its not a for sure. It will save you.
Works both ways darlin'
I can't begin to count the number of last minute cancellations or NC/NS...it is the nature of the beast babe...accept and roll with it.
So, Noel, I can place you on my DNS list.

Any lady who is going to place whatever screening information she has on me on the blacklist website for a last minute cancellation can make my DNS list.

I have rarely had to cancel last minute, but have been cancelled on many times. With the economy as it is right now, if a customer calls me up last minute and needs my services, I will drop everything to tend to their needs. At the same time, I get cancellations constantly from my customers.

Traffic in the metroplex is so bad with all of the construction, it is not hard to imagine a situation where a guy has to cancel just cuz he can't there from here.
Nature of the Beast. Somehwere there is a thread listing all the excuses why both parties cancel.

I personally like the excuse Robert Townsend used to get out of work in the 1987 movie "Hollywood Shuffle".

"I'm sorry boss but I got a call and have to take my sister to get a vasectomy"

Yesterday I had made an appointment to see a great girl and 15 minutes later as I left to start the 45 minute drive she texted me that she had to cancel because she needed to get her daughter's asthma meds and said she'd make it up today. No biggie. Life gets in the way. It's the times when you arrive and the girl is gone or when a guy makes an appt and never shows that sucks.

Both parties have to have a thick skin to hobby and be hobbied.
Yea I get that but this is a constant thing in Dallas. I am not saying all are like this and tigercat I welcome your DNS lol please don't make me laugh. I just think its really shitty to book way in advance and I make the 5 hour trip out here to end up cancelling. Just ruins things for other clients that want to see be but cant because I have a booked appointment thats decides to cancel 5 min before they are supposed to walk through the door or NC NS. I understand that it works both ways. I am just posting about MY experience. Thank you for your insight everyone else.
I will also blacklist them so men if you book and are not exactly sure then tell us its not a for sure. It will save you. Originally Posted by Noelshaker
That's petty and vindictive. Not to mention ladies will now know any "blacklisting" you do holds little merit.
Without going into the topic of your specific services/reviews
Your frustration is understandable, as is ours when similar occurs with a provider.

IMHO- it seems your looking for answers so I'll toss out a few based on my experience and expectations with HIgh Dollar Hotties.. This may also serve other providers

Again...I have not seen you before so this is not personal.. You seem hott.

So, I will point out that at your p411 listed rates and with what pics I have seen at the least.... you appear to be of appropriate caliber.
You likely well know you are marketing to a different level of clientele to deliver a different level of service.

A level that places value in areas that are not similar to the low/mid tier level of provider..
If I want spontaneity, high energy and flat out bimbo sex... I won't call an elite HDH provider. Nor will I call a gfe provider expecting HDH..

When I do call a high dollar hottie... I expect absolute first class concierge like service from first contact, appearance, non clock watcher, bcd, and through the point that u kiss me at the door with a coy smile knowing you are leaving me relaxed and fully satisfied.

If you see four cancels in a short period of time after appropriate screening.. Something is likely tied to your specific market

It may just be you are new to Dallas guys and that's a challenge.

But you still look hott!
I am blacklisting on my end not on a specifc webiste. For my records. I should have made that clear
So Noel, I know you probably will not care, but I share Tiger's view, so you are in my DNS list also.

If people start blacklisting people for stupid stuff, those "black lists" will be worthless.

Also, like was said before, everybody at both ends of the hobby game have to have a thick skin because the cancellations and NCNS probably will not stop.
I just had to cancel my 12:30 provider meeting because of business issues. Felt bad only giving the provider 4 hours notice, but 4 hours notice is all I had. Sometimes real world things come up and there just anything you can do about it. As much as I wanted to see the provider, my long term job is just too important.

Noel: knowing how you feel- your zero tolerance policy- I will not try to schedule with you. Too bad because you do look nice.
I got cancelled on 4 times but I also had 3 others trying to book but couldn't because the times were booked so the idea that its tied to my specific market is not true. Also I have great reviews and my regulars love me. To try and blame me doesn't make sence. 1 bad review from a crazy will not mess up my rep. I have no worries just trying to give dallas men a little insight on how to deal with booking if your not 100% sure you can make it.
4 hours is understandable but 5 minutes or NC NS is not cool at all
  • S-Man
  • 11-20-2012, 08:32 AM
What is your definition of "last minute"? Do you require your clients to confirm the appointment the morning of or an hour before the session? Were these cancellations made during or after the confirmation?

Do you have doubts in the validity of their reasons to cancel the appointment? Do you think they just changed their mind in seeing you?
Noel, think about it a little.
Most people when they schedule are 100% sure that they can make it, that's why they schedule. But then "life" happens. Some have kids and wives and there could be a sudden emergency; or a business meeting that went longer that was expected; or a car broke down; etc.
There is no certainty. Nothing is 100% sure. And that is on both ends. MAybe you have been lucky so far, but it may happen to you also.
Now, four cancellations is a lot, I understand, but is just an unhappy coincidence. Unless there is a secret "Get Noelshaker" group conspiring on finding ways to piss you off.
You are a beautiful provider but I think you need to lighten up a little.
No s-man I think they just had things come up but I just wish they would have said they were not 100 percent sure. yes they did confirm. 5 min before the appointment is when I was told it wasn't gonna happen. I just feel like sometimes when people prebook they just end up forgetting and when it comes time to meet they already have things going on even after we confirm which makes no sense to me.