Emma Clark's hot ass video.

I may have missed it over the past couple of weeks but just saw Emma's Vimeo vid and sported some serious wood over it. Very well done. She's got the seductive look down pat. Hot damn, I have to pay this lady a visit soon. Wow, just wow!

http://vimeo.com/52695643

Ladies, she has seriously upped the bar. Guys, I'm over there asap. XD
Yeah.....that gave me a boner.
Damn!
Nice Video........
Freekin' HOT!

Great music too!
Wow..
Now that is what I call a big BEAUTIFUL woman... at least it was until the term BBW was stolen by fat women to describe themselves.
I was going ya give ya crap about advertising for the Lady...But DAMN I agree that's one hot video....
Nice video and a perfect example of how a video tells so much more than still shots.

She is a very pretty young lady.
  • Zorro
  • 11-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Very HOT!!
Smokin hot. Exactly the way I like them.
Yes, Tigercat, a little well-shot video goes a long way towards raising a lady's stock into blue chip status. Had several contact me about it after I posted a video I shot in the video contest thread, but no follow-thru. It does take effort, but as we can see here, hobbyists appreciate the results.
Awww...thanks guys for the thread and such nice comments! I tend to like the video as well. Hope to see all of you very soon. XOXO
Absolutely beautiful.
Awww...thanks guys for the thread and such nice comments! I tend to like the video as well. Hope to see all of you very soon. XOXO Originally Posted by Emma Clark
Um, uh, pfsh, yep.

Emma, that was very impressive. Flaunt it if you got it...that's what I think. Very smart decision as well. Please tell us, if you don't mind doing so, how has that video changed your business?

Ladies, Emma and others that have posted sexy videos (Selena51, Safire) are onto something here. What we can't tell from still photographs is on full display in a short video. Even if you didn't show your faces, we get a sense of your true sensuality.

So hot! Way to go, Emma!
The video has definitely helped improve my business...I recommend it to any ladies out there! It really shows you guys the real me...how I move and exactly what I look like!