The 2012 Yodamaster Awards the Top Providers in Dallas (pics inside)

This includes service, looks and personality

Grand all around champion Kimmie

Best newcomer Tiffany Vaughn !!!

Best Persian Anna Prescott

Best rock hard body who else Alyssa Nichole

Best big ass tits Lisa love

Best African American girl Stacie Cain

Best Asian Jolie banks

Best huge Ass with pretty face Julie cash

Best Latina Safire Sweet

Best legs Angelina loving

Best white girl lol I don't know .. Leena haze

What about best white girl?
Ohh forgot that lol. One sec
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, Nice Pics Though!
what happend to best BBW. maybe you need to come visit me.
or best doubles and triple threat, as well as young vixin and cougar....my roomies Angel eyes lacey and Sammi cougar, and I. that is my vote!!!!
Yep! Some real winners there! Wow girls you are all great in many ways...now I just need to sample them all...one by one. Thanks Yoda!
Your welcome
Anybody have there own???? Any disagreements? Anyone better lol
  • b2pop
  • 11-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Wow all of theses ladies are awesome and unfortunately for me I haven't seen any of them.. Damn I guess I need to broaden my horizons bc I have been mainly seeing Asians. Wait a minute not 1 Asian on the list????? That means this list is incomplete......... Better get Best Looking Asian on here quick bc of course this is Big D home of the beautiful Asian I nominate well I leave that up to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow all of theses ladies are awesome and unfortunately for me I haven't seen any of them.. Damn I guess I need to broaden my horizons bc I have been mainly seeing Asians. Wait a minute not 1 Asian on the list????? That means this list is incomplete......... Better get Best Looking Asian on here quick bc of course this is Big D home of the beautiful Asian I nominate well I leave that up to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by b2pop
I vote for Chloe Grand for best Asian...even though she is only 1/2 she is the bomb!

....+1 on Alyssa Nicole-she rocks my world to put it mildly
I would suggest a judging from daaaman or someone else who is approaching 400 reviews, not someone in the 20's, no offense, but I am right behind you and feel totally uninformed to make such awards. I realize it is all in good fun, but where are the REAL horndogs with all the experience?
I really admire your list. The only problem is I can't find some of them...
There is an Asian she Jolie banks she got taken down sorry
If you need help finding them I believe that most or all of them are on eccie as members