Fantasies

Guys and girls. Here are some of my sexual fantasies and places I would like to enjoy with my partner. What are some of yours?
1. Kitchen counter top
2. In a large stretch limo cruising at high speeds on a freeway.
3. In the office cabin
4. On the doctors examining table.
5. In empty theatre while a romantically hot movie is playin...
Ummm as the weather is going to get warmer soon and it seems all your fantasies removal around places instead of themes............Mine would be to naked and having hot hard sex on a bow of a boat floating in the sun....then jump in the cool water and back out again for more naughty sex........Yum......
Mines would be....
A full on threesome with a sexy chick that resembles me. (similar or looks a lot like me)
I wanna eat her nd see if she can cum the way I do. Nd a Tall Man I liked big and Tall!!

Xoxo
Ive always wanted a footjob from a beautiful lady with nice pedicure and just blast all over her feet and toes
I would like to see a review from Senior....possibly the best review ever.
I would need a young, slender or athletic type for this, but girl meets me in a Cheerleader outfit, only no panties. I pretend she is my new girlfriend, we make out then, you know the rest.
I've want to go for a run, couple miles with a hot in shape chick. Then go right to a session sweaty and all.
sex on a boat in a hidden cove would be HOT!

sex in a dressing room at Macys!

and I really want a bukkake one day.....cum splashing all over me as i masturbate.yummmmmmmm
My fantasy is a luxury suite with a large Jacuzzi with an all niter with my 3 ATF's, Ms Athena, Adventuress4U and Dallas Rain all sporting Strap.....oops.....I thought I was posting in Another Realm.....sry
I've want to go for a run, couple miles with a hot in shape chick. Then go right to a session sweaty and all. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I've tried to pull that off. Did the run/jog. Then told sweaty sex was a no go. I had the sads...
I've tried to pull that off. Did the run/jog. Then told sweaty sex was a no go. I had the sads... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That IS sad... Sweaty sex is the best. Well, I suppose it depends on the reason - hot, no holds barred, animalistic monkey sex sweat = good; meat sweat = not so good. I'll choose door number one any time.

I've lived a full life, so most of my fantasies, both mundane and exotic, have been fulfilled. There are a few that I haven't done yet, though...

In no particular order...

Mile high club - still haven't, amazingly enough. I did make out with a stranger on an airplane, once, but we landed before we could release our landing gear.
Boat - this seems to be a common fantasy for the ladies... Something about the motion in the ocean?
Strap on play (with woman) - something I've wanted to do since I was a teen, but never had the opportunity, mainly due to availability. Sometimes you've just got to use what you've got on hand. (bwahahah, I slay me)
Cosplay - just once, I'd like to go to a convention and have hot, random, paint-smearing sex with the hottest person in the room. Or toaster. Preferably number three or number six... Or both, and f you, Gaius, for getting there first.
Subway sex - five hundred hentai clips can't be wrong. My main concern is length - does it only last between stops, or do you keep going and stare defiantly at the other passengers as they're trying to exit?
Sex in the snow - to keep warm, of course. Of COURSE. "Well it was all out in the open all angry as you like and I didn't want to want it, but ohh-h! I did!"
Mine probably pales in comparison to some, but I just wish I could find a provider that either lives in a remote area with no neighbors close by or either has a really good privacy fence for some outdoor sex. I used to have a GF that was a real estate agent and she often didn’t go into work until early afternoon. I live in a very remote area with no neighbors and she would often drag out a bed sheet and tan in my backyard which often turned into some really hot outdoor sex. I know some people are into the risky outdoor sex, that doesn’t really appeal to me, I just want some hot nasty sex on a blanket on a sunny day.
My fantasy is a luxury suite with a large Jacuzzi with an all niter with my 3 ATF's, Ms Athena, Adventuress4U and Dallas Rain all sporting Strap.....oops.....I thought I was posting in Another Realm.....sry Originally Posted by cumalot
Now we have folks talking...thanks for sharing and giving ideas...keep them cummin...
I also have a fantasy to do a TS!