Anonymous Credit Cards

Does anybody out there know if its still possible to find those prepaid credit cards. You know the kind where you purchase and load w cash, use, then discard.

I used to see these at Walgreens or CVS all the time. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to Ace Cash Express
Checkout lanes of most Walmart's and Walgreens still sells them.
They're EVERYWHERE
Check the terms. Some of them require a card to be mailed to your home address.

Many of them have hefty fees, as well.
  • Paven
  • 03-11-2013, 09:31 AM
I purchase Vanilla Visa gift cards at Walgreens all of the time.
LOL was someone watching the credit card skimming scam feature on NCBC last night...?
There are prepaid visa/mc by Vanilla at walgreens and cvs that are good.. the ones at Walmart that are ok are by Amex
Nice. Thanks guys. I didn't see the feature you're talking about, I just want to create multiple ebay accounts. Thanks again guys
Relax man and enjoy some pie. I like it a la mode.

You can find those cards everywhere and many are reloadable so you don't have to trash them. The vanilla cards have a 4.50 or 5 buck fee to buy and then to reload.
I get them at my Chase bank for free. I purchased them for Christmas for every one in my family so they can be used any where a credit card is used. There is no name on them so if they are lost who ever finds them can use them.
You can find them everywhere, but some are restricted from making internet purchases. I bought one at walmart for some online stuff I dind't want to risk my real card on. They wouldn't go through even when registered. Had to use one from somewhere else.