8 day load

I was summonsed to go overseas and finally got back after 8 days. I just realized today it has been 8 days since i have shot one of my award winning loads. Trying to think of something extra kinky this time to do with this. The only thing i can think of is a nice prostate release. Any ladies have any suggestions?
I'm open to ideas
I will be in Dallas next week and would like to spread my legs very very wide for you and have you shoot your huge sperm load like a hose in any way you desire while you talk very very dirty to me and tell me what a nasty Ebony slut I am))
i wish you were here now. Not sure if I can hold off for a 13 day load. my balls might explode LOL
I wish I was there now too to suck that big cock of yours and lick your balls and asshole) you promised to lick my ass as well before you shoot that massive load of sperm deep into my mouth) I want to watch you play with that big cock while you talk very very nasty to me) your cock is a big hose in need of an Ebony slut to get it all out of you))))))))
I was summonsed to go overseas and finally got back after 8 days. I just realized today it has been 8 days since i have shot one of my award winning loads. Trying to think of something extra kinky this time to do with this. The only thing i can think of is a nice prostate release. Any ladies have any suggestions? Originally Posted by cage196

Award? Peter?
Dayummm, La Vida that is an impressive selection of toys you have!
A Nice twist on brass knuckles use!

And Why can't all the girls talk and do shit like FemiLove!!??
She's taking all this Fun shit to a whole new level, F^*K YEAH!!
Femi, damn sexy, you and Cage get room.

after couple seconds of reflection, forget Cage, you and I get a room.
Cage, sorry dude.
I am so obsessed by cage's throbbing big white cock in his avatar shooting all those sperms in my mouth)))) He said I can break his Ebony cherry with a super massive cum load down my throat while I finger his asshole)))

txman123, I want your throbbing pulsating cock deep in my throat as well))
I am so obsessed by cage's throbbing big white cock in his avatar shooting all those sperms in my mouth)))) He said I can break his Ebony cherry with a super massive cum load down my throat while I finger his asshole)))

txman123, I want your throbbing pulsating cock deep in my throat as well)) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Man, that sounds hot ♨ FemiLove. I wish that you'd lick my balls and swallow my load too.
sorry guys, the load is gone. More to cum later. Im on day 4 LOL!
And here is example #1 for you. No one gives a fuck.
Femi, I got a nice load waiting for you. Just let me know when you're ready for it.
I wish I was there now too to suck that big cock of yours and lick your balls and asshole) you promised to lick my ass as well before you shoot that massive load of sperm deep into my mouth) I want to watch you play with that big cock while you talk very very nasty to me) your cock is a big hose in need of an Ebony slut to get it all out of you)))))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Damn Fem, your imagination is amazing, just your words along will get a man off lol.