New to the hobby- how to get started?

I'm obviously new to the hobby and I'm hoping to get some advice about getting started.

If any ladies can provide info, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
J
Not a provider but let me help...Don't hesitate, just dive right in

TO YOUR WALLET!!

Figure out your budget for a session and post a newbie ISO. All the lovely ladies willing to see a rookie will chime in. Don't like what you see? Do a lil homework, search tool is your friend. I hesitated my first time on eccie, now looking back there was nothing to be hesitant about.

Treat the ladies you see with respect, always have proper donation and be on time. Do this and you will do just fine in the hobby. Act like a douche and you'll be limited to all the bottom feeders with pimps hiding in the closet. Lol

Have fun, good luck!
You may also want to consider investing in P411 if you are wanting to hobby on a regular basis. It allows for faster screening for most. Also, be sure to do your research before seeing someone! Check out her showcase, look at her recent reviews. Make sure she doesn't have a bunch of recent NO reviews. Also, search her name and make sure there are no alerts on her. This will not only keep you safe but also far away from dealing with drama. I hope this helps!
Here is a thread of ladies willing to see newbies.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...603&highlight=

Also, be sure to read a lady's profile, visit her website & read FAQS (not just oogle her pics) and really research the lady you wish to see. Doing this won't guarantee that you will have a wonderful experience, but it sure will reduce the number of bad ones.
Why doesn't anyone give the OP any real help? The Search tab is your friend ... and only friend. Get acquainted quickly. All of your hobby questions can be answered by doing a Search ... all of them. Do your own due diligence or rely on others. That is your choice, your wallet, your life, your future ... If you are actually smart, you should run away from the hobby and never look back.
My best advice to you is...don't even get started in the first place.

The hobby will change you as a man...don't do it. Delete your profile now and go back to your SO - or stay in the dating world. Trust me...

If you don't do what I say...at least you can't say someone didn't warn you...
Here are a couple of ideas:

-- Go to an AMP. I'm no expert, never having been to one, but, apparently all you need is $200; screening, I believe, is nonexistent, You AMP guys correct me if I'm wrong.

-- An L1 session that may or may not turn into more is an excellent way to get started in the hobby. My advice would be to look in the BP massage ads for women advertising that they work in an office. Cross-check names and phone numbers here to see if you can determine that she's legit. Lots of women who offer more than massage now advertise in massage, but there are lots of legitimate therapists who'll offer only L0, too. For some reason, the bodyrub/massage sections in Fort Worth have always been more fertile hunting grounds than Dallas, at least based on what I have observed. Beware of: out-of-town area codes, pictures that are too good to be true (they probably are) and those graphic images in some BP ads that say various things such as "Money is exchanged for time only, etc.," which to me strongly suggest "management" (pimp).

-- Find someone who's newbie friendly or who screens lightly, and who has some reviews that indicate she provides a decent level of service and poses no legal, financial, or physical risk. Backpage has a bad reputation, particularly in Dallas. (Fort Worth is another market and annother matter.) But some women are on P411, Backpage and ECCIE. Strangely, the same woman who advertises on ECCIE as requiring two references may also advertise on Backpage and not mention them. Since BP ads cater to those wanting same-day or right-now opportunities, whatever screening she may do for guys who call off a BP ad, you can be certain that it doesn't include a check of two references. So the trick is to find such a woman, check out her reviews here to make sure she's legit, call her, and tell her you saw her BP ad. Don't mention ECCIE! She'll probably treat you just like she treats any non-ECCIE client, and you'll have a much better chance as a newbie of seeing her.

-- Lastly, if you're willing to work with her, and she with you, some women may alter their screening criteria. If you're willing to give your name and employer so she can verify that you are who you say you are, that may work for her. Lots of guys won't do that, and f it's outside your comfort zone, don't. Just remember: She's not interested in who you are; she's interested in who you're not. She's trying to mitigate legal, financial, and physical risk.

Hope this helps.
My best advice to you is...don't even get started in the first place.

The hobby will change you as a man...don't do it. Delete your profile now and go back to your SO - or stay in the dating world. Trust me...

If you don't do what I say...at least you can't say someone didn't warn you... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Might be the best advice so far. Six months in and I'm totally hooked. Don't know how I will get out. Completely consumes me....

Oh and don't track your hobby expenditures in an excel spreadsheet, it will make you sick to see how much you spend on these ladies.
Move to Fort Worth and you won't have that problem!
This is a very old thread but I hope you find it helpful.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982