Yoga

I am trying to become more flexible and agile, so a friend suggested I try Yoga. I work out a good 3-5 times per week, so didn't think it would be too hard. Well... Props to all you providers who choose Yoga as a way to stay fit, that is some hard, no joke stuff!! Especially the fact I can only breathe through my nose!!

(props to any guys who do it successfully as well ha ha. I just have no reason to appreciate your bodies, like I do the sexy women on this site)

I appreciate you women a little bit more today ha ha
Yoga kicks my arse

It is much more difficult than I imagined.
Yoga is part of the P90X routine, norp03. If you like working out, they have it as part of the rotation.
nothing like stretching muscles that havent been stretched in a while!!!

plus it helps you focus on the here and now.
so that when you're in the in-and-out, you'll be more in the here and now than before.

while not specifically a yoga or a tantric technique, i've found the 9x9 technique to be not only focusing but deliteful!!!
9 quick shallow strokes
8 quick shallow strokes, 1 slow deep stroke
7 quick shallow strokes, 2 slow deep stroke
1 quick shallow stroke, 8 slow deep strokes
9 slow deep strokes
then go back the other way = ~180 strokes!!
helps you control when you experience your ejaculation if not your orgasm.

most times i can do a complete 9x9 cycle.
sometimes when i get to the 9 slow deep strokes part, she comes so intensely that i dont get to the back half of the cycle.
Been there, done that, got sore and the SO got upset because the female instructors always seemed to find a reason to touch me (honest, I'm not making this up!)

So I gave it up and got fat, now she doesn't have to worry about any women touching me (on purpose).

My friend Lindsey Lacey has gotten into the Yoga more since she hurt herself doing resistance training some time ago, her flexibility is amazing!

Yoga is part of the P90X routine, norp03. If you like working out, they have it as part of the rotation. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm not doing P90X, I workout at various 24hour fitness gyms and now doing some yoga at home. I eventually want to get good enough to go to a yoga class, but gonna take a little time lol

nothing like stretching muscles that havent been stretched in a while!!!

plus it helps you focus on the here and now.
so that when you're in the in-and-out, you'll be more in the here and now than before.

while not specifically a yoga or a tantric technique, i've found the 9x9 technique to be not only focusing but deliteful!!!
9 quick shallow strokes
8 quick shallow strokes, 1 slow deep stroke
7 quick shallow strokes, 2 slow deep stroke
1 quick shallow stroke, 8 slow deep strokes
9 slow deep strokes
then go back the other way = ~180 strokes!!
helps you control when you experience your ejaculation if not your orgasm.

most times i can do a complete 9x9 cycle.
sometimes when i get to the 9 slow deep strokes part, she comes so intensely that i dont get to the back half of the cycle. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Dude, this is fucking awesome!! I'm trying this ASAP!! You're the man.