Obsession from hobbyist

I am new to the site.. I have ran across some reviews that are not so good n so untrue so I would like to say sorry for the garbage n secondly I know exactly who is doing that.. Anyhow I have several reviews on RTP.. Naughty reviews.. ECCIE in Hattiesburg.. Check them out give me a call 619-243-4869
P.S
Staff Edit u can stop this garbage it's ridiculous
Moved to Co-ed discussion. Not really an alert and BTW, we really have no idea what reviews you're talking about. According to your membership you're not a verified provider and have no reviews linked to your account.
In Hattiesburg Mississippi I had a new one just the other day.. Also I am on more then Just this site.. Googling my number and old number 5014421507 will pull them up.. Idk basically I am new to this site but I have seen a few untru post Bout me and I'm just trying to clarify these things are not true period!!!!
Sweetie, you'll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar . . . just sayin'
Sweetie, you'll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar . . . just sayin' Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Changing your avatar to something that doesn't have a picture of the acronym that represents law-enforcement would probably be helpful, also. Ijs

Sometimes, it's the little things that make a big difference.
Can you imagine a double with the LEO and Alexia Lawman. :-D
Can I imagine? I don't know what to imagine with LEO.... A trip to Arvest for 1
Can you imagine a double with the LEO and Alexia Lawman. :-D Originally Posted by Tfields
I'm in the mood for a 3-girl party. What ever happened to Justice from Backpage?
Ginger, sounds nice...

What causes this mood, stress relief from Hog loss, ugggg
Some of the names are amazing.

LEO-L.E.O.-Law Enforcement Officer
One known review
Only known review out of Hattiesburg Miss.
Location show ST. Louis MO.
Prefers vinegar over honey
Posting rants in AR. forum
Has a hard time following the eccie rules

If I was a quarterback in a football game, now that's funny I don't care who you are , I would have to hit my wide reciever on this play.
jmho- but.............. if u hadnt said anything, no one would ever know about other bad reviews. Now you just made many many hobbyist search out these reviews.

All you really had to do was... come on here, introduce yourself, flirt, post pics, fuck, fuck good, get good reviews and no one would had given the bad reviews a thought.
Now you have all the guys checking out bad reviews... seeing your LEO avatar... and wondering if youre even worth the risk.

Sometimes silence is the best form of advertisement. Like miss sexy (mmmmmm!!) said... its the little things.
jmho-. . . All you really had to do was... come on here, introduce yourself, flirt, post pics, fuck, fuck good, get good reviews and no one would had given the bad reviews a thought. . .Sometimes silence is the best form of advertisement. . . Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Well, well, LL. You and I think a lot alike. Some of the best advice I've heard around here to a newbie provider! We should get together soon and compare notes. . .
Well, well, LL. You and I think a lot alike. Some of the best advice I've heard around here to a newbie provider! We should get together soon and compare notes. . . Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Only if u promise not to wear that clown outfit in ur avatar!!
Only if u promise not to wear that clown outfit in ur avatar!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I promise, although I would buy you some fries if I got the bj on the park bench like that. I'm betting you'd supersize Mr Happy!

Wow! Lookie here. First on top of LL, now underneath. We'd better be careful. Somebody's gonna accuse us of hijacking the thread . . .