Toe sucking

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=554522

Another "Toe Sucking"-Related Charge for Vilonia Man

By: KARK 4 News
Updated: June 27, 2012

KARK 4 has learned of another "toe-sucking"-related charge for a Vilonia man.

Michael Wyatt, 51, is now accused of an incident inside a Kroger store in Cabot.

According to a Cabot Police report, a local woman filed charges recently after Wyatt allegedly approached her in the store on West Main Street and asked to "massage your feet and suck on them."

Police say a check of the store's security cameras showed Wyatt there on the date the woman reported the alleged incident.

Wyatt was charged with harassment of a person in a public place. He paid a bond of $470 and was released pending an appearance in Cabot District Court.

Wyatt was sentenced earlier this year in a similar case. See the related story below for details.

Related Story:
Alleged "Toe Sucker" Sentenced

lol...had to share
lol, I remember a while back there was one in Conway, during a toad suck daze festival lol

I guess the cameras in the Kroger produce department are going to cut down on my attempts to squeeze the melons of the blonde milf's while I'm grocery shopping then . . .
He matches the description of the infamous "Toe Suck Ferry" who terrorized helpless ladies in the Central Arkansas Area some years ago.. He was apprehended however. It sounds as if he may have slipped his chain again.
ok this is just funny and I have no where to put it

That's pretty wild.
That man should just get on FetLife and be done with it. Oy.
Sounds like he's "jammed" up now.
Sounds like he's "jammed" up now. Originally Posted by horserider
Well in his defense ...It IS sandle season, poor thing didn't have a chance

[QUOTE=Mr.Chan;2852899]He matches the description of the infamous "Toe Suck Ferry" who terrorized helpless ladies in the Central Arkansas Area some years ago.. He was apprehended however. It sounds as if he may have slipped his chain again.[/QUOTE

If it's the same guy it sounds like he has definately had a "flip flop"
Yes, he got nailed alright.
Yes, he got nailed alright. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
That ought to polish him off.
Yup, it has certainly got him in a (toe) jam.
This little piggy went to the market...