Can teach an old dog new tricks...

...or at least a new terminology...

Last two dates, new phrase that I had never heard before...she asked me if I would "hitchhike around europe" with her.

I have been around this biz a long time, but had to ask her what the heck that meant, she then said "treat me like a six-pack".

Okay, now that I understood, so with her in doggie position, me on my knees at her side, I slip my thumb into her ass and my fingers into her pussy and on her clit (fair amount of nuru gel to add to the sensation) and I was reaching around to massage her DDs.

After about 10 minutes it was all I could do to hold on to this slippery buckin' filly! As she laid exhausted, while I finished up with my tongue, she told me that it meant "riding to Greece with my thumb". Anyway, the bed was soaked, she was spent, and I was still turned on and hard as a rock for the first time in months, she made a quick phone call, and in walks her friend to finish me off...I started lookin' for a toe-tag, I must have died and gone to heaven!

Carve this into my headstone, please!
Nice!
That is VERY nice Giteneny, thanks for sharing that. Old dogs love learning those kind of new tricks.
Oh how I wish u would do a review so we could know who those fun ladies are?
Very nice Mr. Git! Sounds like great fun. If she is willing, I like to alternate the playing with the DDs with hair pulling, titty slapping, light choking and fingers in mouth. Shit, it gets me hot just thinking about your hitchhiking!
The last time I pulled hair...I got strapped to the bed posts and put in a genital collar!

Sorry guys, most of the girls I see are not on eccie, bp, or p411...but a couple are known on the sugarbaby sites...I've been doing my research and keeping my ears and eyes open when at the grocery store or out shopping...but the best resource has been cooking classes, there is nothing like food topics as an aphrodisiac
The last time I pulled hair...I got strapped to the bed posts and put in a genital collar! Originally Posted by giteneny
That sounds serious! Don't think I want to go there.
That sounds serious! Don't think I want to go there. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
I didn't either, but if memory serves me right, I didn't have much of a chance...she was quicker than I was, more clever (that wasn't too hard), and was more in control of her faculties than I was at the time (dang mojitos).

It was all in fun, though...she tried not to leave any scars or bruises!
...Okay, now that I understood, so with her in doggie position, me on my knees at her side, I slip my thumb into her ass and my fingers into her pussy and on her clit (fair amount of nuru gel to add to the sensation) and I was reaching around to massage her DDs.

After about 10 minutes it was all I could do to hold on to this slippery buckin' filly! As she laid exhausted, while I finished up with my tongue, she told me that it meant "riding to Greece with my thumb". Anyway, the bed was soaked, she was spent, and I was still turned on and hard as a rock for the first time in months, she made a quick phone call, and in walks her friend to finish me off...I started lookin' for a toe-tag, I must have died and gone to heaven!

Carve this into my headstone, please! Originally Posted by giteneny
Question -- So, in that position...how would we know if that's regular shit or bullshit on your thumb?
Dont forget Ginger, in that configuration it could be horseshit!!! Lmao