Is there a way I can save posts/threads/reviews on here to visit later?

Hello fellow hobbyists,

I have a quick question. If I am skimming through reviews/posts/threads on here (Be it Independent reviews/Spa reviews/or common posts) and I would like to save the threads for later reference, Is there a way to do it? I mean - something like bookmarking. I know how to bookmark a page to my favorite's. But, internally within the website, can I save them to my profile specifically is my question.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Krazr5
  • ktiix
  • 03-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Hello fellow hobbyists,

I have a quick question. If I am skimming through reviews/posts/threads on here (Be it Independent reviews/Spa reviews/or common posts) and I would like to save the threads for later reference, Is there a way to do it? I mean - something like bookmarking. I know how to bookmark a page to my favorite's. But, internally within the website, can I save them to my profile specifically is my question.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Krazr5 Originally Posted by krazr5
That the top of the thread, you'll see a bar with "Thread Tools"

One of those tools is subscribe. Hit that. Then you can find it again later by going to your sub'd threads.

One of those tools is subscribe. Hit that. Then you can find it again later by going to your sub'd threads. Originally Posted by ktiix

Ah! Thanks Ktiix. I appreciate it

One of those tools is subscribe. Hit that. Then you can find it again later by going to your sub'd threads. Originally Posted by ktiix
and you get to your subscribed threads [which are not the same as the sub'd (aka submissived) threads :^) ] via...

"User CP" - link on left side of most www.eccie.net pages.
on right side is a section "New Subscribed Threads"
scroll down to "Subscribed Threads" and click on "List Subscriptions"

and if you have so many of them that it's difficult to keep track of them, you can create "folders" for various subscribed threads.

wish folders existed for pvtMsgs.
and you get to your subscribed threads [which are not the same as the sub'd (aka submissived) threads :^) ] via...

"User CP" - link on left side of most www.eccie.net pages.
on right side is a section "New Subscribed Threads"
scroll down to "Subscribed Threads" and click on "List Subscriptions"

and if you have so many of them that it's difficult to keep track of them, you can create "folders" for various subscribed threads.

wish folders existed for pvtMsgs. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Go to private messages on the left last option is edit folders, there you will find what you desire. Hint it is the option just above subscribed subscription options