Any good sex video stores to bring a partner to on ATX

All the ones I’ve tried to go to always say I can only go solo. Just wondering.
Well this is going to be kinky.
All Things Adult.. 290 East about 3 miles from IH35.. they have a theater, and private rooms and they don't ask questions. Have fun.
Remember , ya heard it here.
All Things Adult.. 290 East about 3 miles from IH35.. they have a theater, and private rooms and they don't ask questions. Have fun.
Remember , ya heard it here. Originally Posted by nuglet

Also sticky floors and seats. Bring Clorox wipes and don't take off your socks. I went with this lady and I swear she was the only girl in there. Make sure you lock the door because there are a lot of creepy dudes walking around trying to get in occupied rooms.
Also sticky floors and seats. Bring Clorox wipes and don't take off your socks. I went with this lady and I swear she was the only girl in there. Make sure you lock the door because there are a lot of creepy dudes walking around trying to get in occupied rooms. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Kick, when was the last time you dropped in there? Myself and a beautiful companion stopped in about a month ago and the place (at least the booths) were completely cleaned up.
We didn't go in the theater since the seating was WWII vintage last time (about 2 yr ago) but I was actually surprised with the "cleanup" done.. I'd agree with your observation based on a prior visit, but maybe someone noticed a downturn in business?
With that said, anyone need a pocketful of tokens?. lol
Kick, when was the last time you dropped in there? Myself and a beautiful companion stopped in about a month ago and the place (at least the booths) were completely cleaned up.
We didn't go in the theater since the seating was WWII vintage last time (about 2 yr ago) but I was actually surprised with the "cleanup" done.. I'd agree with your observation based on a prior visit, but maybe someone noticed a downturn in business?
With that said, anyone need a pocketful of tokens?. lol Originally Posted by nuglet

It was a few months ago. I was definitely out of my comfort zone there. I heard about those places but never been to one. If it was always couples there I think I would have felt better about it. But it was literally filled with just dudes.
It was a few months ago. I was definitely out of my comfort zone there. I heard about those places but never been to one. If it was always couples there I think I would have felt better about it. But it was literally filled with just dudes. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Depends on when you go. Often dudes fill the place, (yuck) but there's times. Imknow what you mean about "comfort zone" though. There's actually a nice one , for couples, in DFW. I haven't been, but have heard good things. The balcony area is couples only, so I've been told..
Glory holes?
the one in Dallas is a kick and very fun, especially when there is a swingers meet and greet there. had a great time at a party for swingers there.
So what do you do for a living Bob.? I clean bodily fluids from Adult Theaters.
Nuget, what I mean by out of my comfort zone is I assume most those dudes by themself are gay. Making my way to the room before my lady to check it out I could tell I was being looked up and down by gay lurkers in the hallway.

Gross
true, you have to have the ability to ignore them. But we've never been bothered by them once we made it clear we didn't need them. lol Like a mexican street vendor.. just pass on by.
With that said, anyone need a pocketful of tokens?. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
I have been to these kind of adult arcades a few times in my life.
My policy is to leave any leftover tokens visible in the parking lot for the next random customer (pervert?) to pick up.
I don't want to have to explain why I have tokens with boobs and ass for heads and tails.
Nuget, what I mean by out of my comfort zone is I assume most those dudes by themself are gay. Making my way to the room before my lady to check it out I could tell I was being looked up and down by gay lurkers in the hallway.

Gross Originally Posted by Kickrocks
that is one of the reasons I got out gang bang circuit 10 years ago, to many bi-sexual men. I have nothing against anyones preference.. Just gay and bi men are a huge risk with STDs compared to straight men. Plus I had few close calls that were NOT accidental sword crossing.....