Anybody have any horse tack for sale or trade?

I suppose this goes in the sandbox... my car was recently stolen with all my tack...including 2 saddles, one Western and one English. I've bought another car but so far haven't been able to afford much replacement tack. I'd really like to be riding my horse...but no saddle. She's green broke and although I will be riding her English, I was working her with a western saddle until she had a little more schooling. Does anyone by chance have any horse equipment they want to sell or trade??? I'd be more than willing to negotiate. Here's a pic of my mare...I'm proud of her. Thanks!

Attachment 129098

Attachment 129099
Might get more views in the"Requests and ISO" section. Sorry for the loss.
PM sent
I wasn't sure where to put it...since it was kind of 'off the wall" I thought I should put it here....since it is and isn't hobby related....Thank you Duck...also, my mare is BIG...Definately need QH bars...an Arab or Gaited Horse saddle WILL NOT work...She is over 16.2hh and a real powerhouse of a horse....

Attachment 129120
I was so proud to be blessed with such a beautiful saddle! It is certainly more than I ever expected... The Best Guys Around are on ECCIE!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, your kindness and generosity is very much appreciated!

Attachment 129332