Cancellations and a raging libido

This topic has been discuss predominately by men, but I think it deserves a woman's perspective. I would like to preface that nothing I say or allude to has any direct connection to anyone here on the board. These are simply things I think about.

Cancellations are a pain in the ass. I understand that everyone has an outside life, and that sometimes things come up, so this is not a complaint on the individual but on the event itself. What does a girl do with an open afternoon and a now empty bed? Burn our clits off with a vibrator? No, that is not nearly as satisfying as a romp in the sheets. How do females plan for a plan B? This isn't like hailing a cab, it is much more complex than that and a lot more frustrating. So what have others done? And on the other side of the token, what do men do? Is there a comparable physical activity that offers the same release of endorphins? Don't tell me to go for a run, it is 96 degrees outside.

All ranting aside, I am interested in the various anecdotes you have to remedy sexual frustration. In and out of the hobby, sometimes disappointing circumstances arise and the prize just slips out of our bed.

Tell me your remedies!
I'm thinking you are making it harder than it needs to be . I'm cheap and only a PM away IJS....

boytoynow.com

Hahahaha now that's some funny shit !
I believe it's really
I wish you were LNG friendly, I could help fill the sheets!

If it makes you feel better my date got postponed today because of life, but I'm ok with it, and I too am just a PM away.

IB
What is LNG?
What is LNG? Originally Posted by BelleAustin

Lick N Go (daty only)

IB
  • onei
  • 09-13-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would be more than willing to cum for you, especially if it was fulfilling your needs and little or no fee required. (Hey, we can always dream can't we?) Having said that, we also understand that we are going to pay for it one way or another. Like a lady friend of mine said once, "some women do it for refrigerators, and others do it for money."

However, and I'm not sure this is specifically a guy vs. gal thing, but I can take matters into my own 'hands' and relieve the tension and have. But I'm not too sure I can go for the LNG thing, I enjoy the whole package too much.
I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would be more than willing to cum for you, especially if it was fulfilling your needs and little or no fee required. (Hey, we can always dream can't we?) Having said that, we also understand that we are going to pay for it one way or another. Like a lady friend of mine said once, "some women do it for refrigerators, and others do it for money."

However, and I'm not sure this is specifically a guy vs. gal thing, but I can take matters into my own 'hands' and relieve the tension and have. But I'm not too sure I can go for the LNG thing, I enjoy the whole package too much. Originally Posted by onei
LNG is a self imposed discipline, leaves you twice as horny, so have a BNG lady in your black book.

IB
  • onei
  • 09-13-2013, 01:45 PM
But I'm not disciplined … which is why I'm here … but that's a whole other story.
Too bad ladies can't post an ISO
Too bad ladies can't post an ISO Originally Posted by John_Dough
They do all the time.

IB
Lick N Go! I love that!! Did you coin that term? It is really clever
Lick N Go! I love that!! Did you coin that term? It is really clever Originally Posted by BelleAustin

In the intention yes but I give credit to Vikki Lyn for refining it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=838020

IB
They do all the time.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Not in the event of a cancellation or short notice. They're not allowed to.
Maybe I am misunderstanding you, so they can't post an ad, but the can start a thread, right?

IB
  • Loxly
  • 09-13-2013, 03:26 PM
LNG is how I used to mail stuff. Self-adhesive put me out of a job. But I never lost the "touch".

Now back to the topic.....

So far as myself I just store up my "essence" along with the cash for a bigger, or long, blast.

As a potential solution for the ladies I posted something for the Traveling Ladies dilema somewhere in here. Though meant to be comical there was a thread of truth to it as well as practicality. Actually might cut down on the "rent day" postings.

In a "nutshell" it was a group of guys that could be called on for a flat $150-200 an hour fee to "fill the gap(s)". So if the ladies normal rate was say $250, one of thse guys would pick up the date at a reduced rate ($150-200). They would need some advanced notice though in order to come to the rescue.