TS Lorena TGTBT??? Or the real deal ?

I have called her several times and she is very friendly and assures me her pics are 100%...if her incall was not off 635 and Preston I would give her a go myself.....I hate the traffic in that area and searching for a parking spot in apartment complex where she is in is also a killer. Hope someone can provide information on her as I am also interested but allot of hassle involved as TS in that vicinity are known for bait and switch.
Banging a TS or them banging me isn't my thing, but figuring out if someone is posting fake pics is something I like to do if I have free time, and I had a little today.

Anyway, using www.tineye.com, or doing a right click with the mouse on a pic and choosing "search Google for this image", can in just a few minutes of digging, show if a pic is suspicious. When I'm doing a provider fake pic search, I usually go for the most glamorous professional looking one, or one that's unique in some other way. Also, don't forget to try a phone number search in Google.

I was hesitant to look into this, hoping I wouldn't run into pics that might make the nut I'm hoping to get later today, difficult to obtain. I used her BP pic with the green background, because it looked like one of those TV backgrounds for weather or something. That led to a copy of that pic and the name of "Gabrielle Ciangherotti" in Venezuela. Once I had that name and started Google image searching with it, along with her nickname Gaby, I found all kind of things, mostly topless pics. I took a deep breath then took Google searching a step further, and wasn't able to find anything when I typed in various keywords for that alternate gender type along with her name. The places I found pics...Instagram, Twitter, etc, all had wording on those pages in Spanish or Venezuelan (if that's a language), neither of which I'm able to recognize or interpret.

With further digging, I did find some links to videos of her, and right before hitting play, I went and grabbed a puke bucket, not knowing what it might show, because the special vitamin I'd taken earlier for fun later today makes me a little nauseous. In one of her videos it clearly shows a vagina, and I was able to return the puke bucket to its storage location in pristine condition. WALDT and to each his own I guess.

So now you guys have her name to do some more searching if you like, and here's a couple of video links I found. Notice how the first video link has a green background that matches one of her BP pics. The second video link shows her fully nude, with what appears to be a vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLgM4DtZlag
http://www.xvideos.com/video12560263...e_ciangherotti

Also, "Dux Magazine", which she seems to connected too in one of the videos, has her on their website under "Modelos", and it looks like the models on their website are female (with vaginas)
Banging a TS or them banging me isn't my thing, but figuring out if someone is posting fake pics is something I like to do if I have free time, and I had a little today.

Anyway, using www.tineye.com, or doing a right click with the mouse on a pic and choosing "search Google for this image", can in just a few minutes of digging, show if a pic is suspicious. When I'm doing a provider fake pic search, I usually go for the most glamorous professional looking one, or one that's unique in some other way. Also, don't forget to try a phone number search in Google.

I was hesitant to look into this, hoping I wouldn't run into pics that might make the nut I'm hoping to get later today, difficult to obtain. I used her BP pic with the green background, because it looked like one of those TV backgrounds for weather or something. That led to a copy of that pic and the name of "Gabrielle Ciangherotti" in Venezuela. Once I had that name and started Google image searching with it, along with her nickname Gaby, I found all kind of things, mostly topless pics. I took a deep breath then took Google searching a step further, and wasn't able to find anything when I typed in various keywords for that alternate gender type along with her name. The places I found pics...Instagram, Twitter, etc, all had wording on those pages in Spanish or Venezuelan (if that's a language), neither of which I'm able to recognize or interpret.

With further digging, I did find some links to videos of her, and right before hitting play, I went and grabbed a puke bucket, not knowing what it might show, because the special vitamin I'd taken earlier for fun later today makes me a little nauseous. In one of her videos it clearly shows a vagina, and I was able to return the puke bucket to its storage location in pristine condition. WALDT and to each his own I guess.

So now you guys have her name to do some more searching if you like, and here's a couple of video links I found. Notice how the first video link has a green background that matches one of her BP pics. The second video link shows her fully nude, with what appears to be a vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLgM4DtZlag
http://www.xvideos.com/video12560263...e_ciangherotti

Also, "Dux Magazine", which she seems to connected too in one of the videos, has her on their website under "Modelos", and it looks like the models on their website are female (with vaginas) Originally Posted by Bushaholic
so your saying she is a post op tranny? just busting your balls man, that's good info on how to do research...
Thanks Bush!
Ninja skills! That model is one hot chick though.

http://www.rumberos.net/rumberos/ind...=90&Itemid=158
Thanks for the confirmation.....Kendra in Arlington says if they don't post a video in the ad the pic is probably fake or very old.