Scam Maybe?

After reading the moco thread on here, I loaded the app and have started to meet a couple of different girls. In both cases we used the KIK app to trade pics and set something up, both around Plano. We set a price and when I got to the location and alerted them I was there they would claim not to take cash and gave me instructions on getting a particular gift card with a list of locations that sold them like 7-11 or CVS. I assumed scam and aborted both times.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this and what happened with them. The KIK info for the two is thickassjasmine1 and swallowcum1 searching either inkik will bring them up. They have pics but I assume just off the web.
Thanks
Sounds like too much work
that swallowcum chick ive talked to on kik. i got info like, 40 or so for bbbjcim and get her adreess. it was a 30min drive and i flaked. a few days passed and i KIKed her again. this is where it got weird.

she said she remembered me and sent me screenshots of our conversations from the past few days! i asked what the hell was that about!? she said it makes things easier to get the the point. i flaked again lol

Read one of my reviews on "sugarbaby" for a moco hoe
that swallowcum chick ive talked to on kik. i got info like, 40 or so for bbbjcim and get her adreess. it was a 30min drive and i flaked. a few days passed and i KIKed her again. this is where it got weird.

she said she remembered me and sent me screenshots of our conversations from the past few days! i asked what the hell was that about!? she said it makes things easier to get the the point. i flaked again lol

Read one of my reviews on "sugarbaby" for a moco hoe Originally Posted by kingone
i was thinking of seeing her(swallowcum1) too but something i felt was a bit off. i do want to see her though...
Same deal 6 months ago with a Moco find. Got to the place and she sent Kik to buy certain money card down the street at CVS. She doesnt take cash? Researched it and its a scam - they have you send pic of card and code. Code is all they need to get cash.
Same deal 6 months ago with a Moco find. Got to the place and she sent Kik to buy certain money card down the street at CVS. She doesnt take cash? Researched it and its a scam - they have you send pic of card and code. Code is all they need to get cash. Originally Posted by Ftwguy
thanks