Provider: -
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Rosedale St.
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, doggy, missionary, rubbing preggo belly and hairy pussy, Cum on pussy
Session Length: Long enough. Close to 30 min
Fee: $40 + $15 for room
Hair Color and Length: Short black hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: I would rate her looks about a 6. Thin to average build with a 6-1/2 month baby bump. Average titties and a hairy pussy. Certainly works for me.
Recommendation: Yes
Great stuff man! I love all this new SW action all over DFW...
Welcome to jungle
Thrill in the hunt
sorry but no name no credit
this review is ultimately worthless... no name, 3rd party phone number, not enough details to work with.. I pm'd the OP shortly after the post, for a few details, no response.. he logged in this morning, so he's had a chance.. my questions were simple requests for some detail.. this is his only post in over 4 years on ECCIE.. no credit given here, so he obviously has paid PA.. I'll stop short of declaring this to be a fake review, but it's just about as worthless.
this review is ultimately worthless... no name, 3rd party phone number, not enough details to work with.. I pm'd the OP shortly after the post, for a few details, no response.. he logged in this morning, so he's had a chance.. my questions were simple requests for some detail.. this is his only post in over 4 years on ECCIE.. no credit given here, so he obviously has paid PA.. I'll stop short of declaring this to be a fake review, but it's just about as worthless. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
chung the hobby world has jaded you so much... who would write a fake review and claim the girl had a hairy pussy? those kind of details are invaluable...
Welcome to jungle Originally Posted by supergogo
Sha nananananananana yea yea
ok Axle Rose, calm down..