Address: Abrams rd.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ midway
Session Length: 3 mins
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: red below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Honestly had a great body, great figure from top to bottom.
Recommendation: No
I would feel better about this "alert" if you had more than a single post on ECCIE.. this sounds like many other fake alerts here.. what happened is you tried to get her to do more than she wanted, she objected, and you wrote this for revenge, right?
She obviously doesn't know how to use power tools, no way I would let her near my cunt opener.
I'm with chung... you might have a little more validity if this wasn't your first post

to say she will do everything for 100 and she started a CBJ doesn't ring solid from the start
I believe him. I called her. she is getto af. dude after talking to her you should have known better.
Shes cute
Everyone's experience is different, but I've see her 3 times (although not recently) and had no problems. She in fact has done everything and anything and was very don friendly, but as with all my backpage interactions I told her exactly and explicitly what I wanted and had her agree to it before handing any donation over.
I'm being as serious as can be, I'm new to all this.
my other problem with this alert is its brevity.. the fake alerts always seem to have just enough information to slander, and not enough to discern what really happened.. if I wrote an alert, I would have so much detail you would be cussing me by the time you finished reading.. think of it like a police report.. would the cops take such a brief summary seriously?