Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge is Beautiful!!!

Just wanted to share with everyone
I am glad to hear that because I will be arriving there tonight
Baton Rouge is Beautiful!!!

Just wanted to share with everyone Originally Posted by katyadams
I am glad you like our fair city. If you get a chance check out Perkins Rowe. Nice restaurants and shops.

Jim
i love baton rouge... One of my favorite providing spots
Nice town.
Thought this might be a better place to discuss Baton Rouge, other than in Another Realm.

I'm guessing that there isn't an actual Baton Rouge section, other than for just advertising?

Happy Sunday!
Elisabeth
Thought this might be a better place to discuss Baton Rouge, other than in Another Realm.

I'm guessing that there isn't an actual Baton Rouge section, other than for just advertising?

Happy Sunday!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
And thought you might be coming my way.
Then I read the post...

M.M.
i love baton rouge... One of my favorite providing spots Originally Posted by mzluvly
when will you be back MZLUVLY
I enjoy Baton Rouge as well
when will you be back MZLUVLY Originally Posted by jonathan v

i will be back very soon!!!
[QUOTE=mzluvly;1056604247]i will be back very soon!!![/QUOTE
can't wait been wanting to see you!!!
Kip has put in effort, and has done well for the downtown area. He has a vision for the city.
Also, the developments around Perkins and bluebonnet since the mall was built are nice.
This is the capital, and much of the city shows neglect.
But, I can remember when the only entertainment down town was the kid and catfish town.
(And coffee call). We still have a long way to go to catch up with other cities our size.

So ready for jindal to go.

Who would vote for kip? I would :-)
I think Kip's been a great mayor and I'd vote for him in a second, but I think he's going to run for Lt. Gov. Jindal...omfg, don't get me started. I pray that Vitter (Jindal 2.0) isn't our next governor.
Ill be that way soon...I luv baton Rouge
{gotta get me some of that "Knuckle suckin chicken" at Chicken Shack....lol}
I think Kip's been a great mayor and I'd vote for him in a second, but I think he's going to run for Lt. Gov. Jindal...omfg, don't get me started. I pray that Vitter (Jindal 2.0) isn't our next governor. Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski
Im with you on this one but don't forget DV was a hobbyist. he was on some D.C madam list back in 2007. Frequenting some high end ladies.. just for that he deserves some credit.