Men Body Wash

Guys whats your preferred body wash or bar soap you like using?
I like to smell these scents in the
tool box:

No worries, i have available FREE in stock

Dove, the other brands just make me break out.
Axe!

Or maybe this stuff that I saw on the soap aisle the other day. Maybe we can get some freebies after the Pheromones kick in! You won't be able to control yourself! HA!!!

Don't forget the Old Spice.....But who doesn't take a shower for 16 hours like the 2nd bottle says??
I keep Irish Spring body wash in my incall shower for gents to use
Don't forget the Old Spice.....But who doesn't take a shower for 16 hours like the 2nd bottle says?? Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I've used the Old Spice "Swagger" soap before. It's pretty good. I dug it. Though I find Old Spice doesn't lather up as well as Axe does.

As for Irish Spring, I don't have sensitive skin but that stuff makes me itch for some reason.
I like this stuff their aftershave gets a lot of compliments also

One trick I've learned is putting a drop of cologne on your pelvis bone, never on your cock lol. And on the outside of your boxers. Make sure its subtle, or it will alert other clients(higher volume girls).

Also if your deodorant stops working switch to women's for awhile.

Keep everything trimmed, hair smells.

My problem right now is sweat. The girl I've been seeing usually every other day right after work, I sweat all day at my 9 to 5. I shower at work before I leave but even after the short drive over I'm drenched again. What we have worked out, the amount, it would be arrogant to ask to shower and take more of her time IMO. Shes never said anything, I worry I smell in that situation though. I've heard of using baby powder or something doesn't seem like it would work though.

Oh and experiment with cologne, for me I can't wear anything alcohol based, smells cheap and tacky on me, same stuff smells great on other people.
...My problem right now is sweat. The girl I've been seeing usually every other day right after work, I sweat all day at my 9 to 5. I shower at work before I leave but even after the short drive over I'm drenched again. What we have worked out, the amount, it would be arrogant to ask to shower and take more of her time IMO. Shes never said anything, I worry I smell in that situation though. I've heard of using baby powder or something doesn't seem like it would work though. Originally Posted by radio109
^^^
Negative. The chicks, in my experience, WANT you to be as freshly showered as can be and like it when I shower at their incall. I bring my own soap and towels. I've NEVER had a provider add "shower time" to the "on-the-clock" time.
Normally I'd take your advice bud. This one lives with her "boyfriend", is what worries me. He leaves to another room for our visit. Shes always fresh and smells good, if she didn't I wouldn't care either.
My FREE shower w/FREE soap offer is on me. Time starts after you've showered. I can't believe a lady would want you to shower and include the shower as part of your time. That's ridiculous and unfair
soap she be like dick and pussy......

.....odorless.
I like this stuff their aftershave gets a lot of compliments also

One trick I've learned is putting a drop of cologne on your pelvis bone, never on your cock lol. And on the outside of your boxers. Make sure its subtle, or it will alert other clients(higher volume girls).

Also if your deodorant stops working switch to women's for awhile.

Keep everything trimmed, hair smells.

My problem right now is sweat. The girl I've been seeing usually every other day right after work, I sweat all day at my 9 to 5. I shower at work before I leave but even after the short drive over I'm drenched again. What we have worked out, the amount, it would be arrogant to ask to shower and take more of her time IMO. Shes never said anything, I worry I smell in that situation though. I've heard of using baby powder or something doesn't seem like it would work though.

Oh and experiment with cologne, for me I can't wear anything alcohol based, smells cheap and tacky on me, same stuff smells great on other people. Originally Posted by radio109
Baby powder works especially if you put it in socks sweat free..
Baby powder works especially if you put it in socks sweat free.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL I was wondering if you were talking about a cock sock for a second. I've never had a problem with my feet even though mine are busted. I'll try it though, thanks hun, hopefully she doesn't get snorty.

She did ask for more money for "extra" recently. So I figure they are about to pull a robbery, so its time to break up soon I guess.
LOL I was wondering if you were talking about a cock sock for a second. I've never had a problem with my feet even though mine are busted. I'll try it though, thanks hun, hopefully she doesn't get snorty.

She did ask for more money for "extra" recently. So I figure they are about to pull a robbery, so its time to break up soon I guess. Originally Posted by radio109
Good hygiene should be practiced by both parties. Makes for a much enjoyable session.