This is a total threAD but not for me. Check this out guys. I'm blown away. That's saying something.

You have got to check this girl out. OMG she has an amazing and completely unique ad approach. Yall have to see this before it gets buried. I don't know her personally but I've been around long enough to spot talent. This one is going to shoot to the top of the charts. She has a 100% positive review record and tits that just don't stop.

You ready for this?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1934091
That.

Was.

Epic.

And that is coming from someone who used to do nothing BUT funny ads. That ad was pure gold.. even the damned "service abbreviations" had me rolling!!

Well done Helene... well done!!
UNICEF hehe
I enjoy Kaylas reads myself!!

Yep would love to meet Helen!
That was awesome!! Got to meet her...
Hélène is so gorgeous and charming. She's definitely one of my ho crushes.

Edit:

"My look is somewhere between 1950s fetish model, art shool drop out and local coffee shop barista who only eats out at farm to table restaurants..." and just her whole ad is actually some of my favorite ad writing I've seen. I totally had a nerdgasm.
  • L.A.
  • 01-03-2017, 01:35 PM
I'm still upset with her. Many years ago she introduced me to something that I never should have started.
Had I known how highly addictive it was I never would have tried it. At times it has taken over my life.
I'm going to admit that she got me into World of Warcraft and has basically ruined my life.

I think she's in freaking mensa.
That menu though. Lol.

She's funny. Would love to hang with her at a girls night sometime.
Helen mentioned her glorious tits but no mention of her taint ... what is up with that?
Helen mentioned her glorious tits but no mention of her taint ... what is up with that? Originally Posted by pyramider
With Glorious Tits...... You of all people should surmise, that the taint is dreamy.
She's pretty awesome! Smart, funny and an amazing body. Fun to play with, too. Come to think of it, I need to go back and see her again.
Very creative. She deserves any extra publicity/business this threAD pulls in.
Helene is a sweet gal....need to darken her door again.
Awesomeness!
I needed that laugh. Well done and beautiful lady. Hugs Helene