Is depopulation a real thing?

Listen to Cumala. You decide

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/41961
At least she didn’t laugh, or cackle, or what ever that annoying thing she does is.
Listen to Cumala. You decide

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/41961 Originally Posted by bambino
I couldn't take it more than a few seconds. The second she said that 220 million Americans have died I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Biden is the Gaff King she's the Gaff Queen. What's wrong with these people?
Yea vaccines LOL
I couldn't take it more than a few seconds. The second she said that 220 million Americans have died I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Biden is the Gaff King she's the Gaff Queen. What's wrong with these people? Originally Posted by Levianon17
There’s a chart at the end that predicts countries populations by 2025. US is 93 million.
Not in India or China.
Another political speach about I can be your saviour. This time from Kumhola.
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 09:14 AM
Depopulation will be real in America when/if teh DPST Comunists get the total control they desperately desire
AOC has already made her plans for concentration camps
Omar adn Tlaib will decimate the Jewish Peoples and send them up their smokestacks.

Wake Up - Peoples - the DPST enemy of representative democracy and all non-communists are already passing laws and regulations to deprive you of your Freedoms permanently

They are brewing an armed conflict in America.
AOC has already made her plans for concentration camps Originally Posted by oeb11
Really? Can you present any evidence to us, or are you just lying?
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Denial
Deflection
whataboutism
Obstruction
SMH!
^^ wellness camps ^^
There’s a chart at the end that predicts countries populations by 2025. US is 93 million. Originally Posted by bambino
99 million projected.