Encounter: Sunny Massage (Roswell)

User ID: -
Date: 9/10/24
Name: Linda
Phone: 5055166789
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/roswe...s/091907383164
City: Roswell
State: New Mexico
Address: 2nd ave
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, CBJ, HJ,Missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, a little past the shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: about 5'2" firm body. A's with responsive nips, firm ass but not super huge. Shaved kitty and face was pretty nice to looks at.
Recommendation: Yes
If you ever get to Las Cruces try Amy at Nami Massage on 525 Madrid. In Albuquerque try Jessica at comforting massage call first before you go there. Sunny is interesting. The shop boss also has a place in Farmington sometimes the ladies from there go to Roswell so if I see a good review up there I’m always in hopes they make it down here. Thanks for the review.
If you ever get to Las Cruces try Amy at Nami Massage on 525 Madrid. In Albuquerque try Jessica at comforting massage call first before you go there. Sunny is interesting. The shop boss also has a place in Farmington sometimes the ladies from there go to Roswell so if I see a good review up there I’m always in hopes they make it down here. Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by Whos Johngalt
Hey John. Actually, Jessica is at Li’s massage on Yale now. Been seeing her regularly. New girl Cici is working at comforting massage on San Mateo. Amy is great, as we all know.
Gentlemen the thread is about Linda and Sunny Massage