SPURS FANS...It's DO or DIE Time!!

Ok, Spurs Fans...it's DO or Die tomorrow night! Planning a gathering of TRUE supporters for the game. Anyone interested...PM me or if you have my number, just call for location!

Let's GET NASTY...AND DO THIS!!!!

I might be able to go!
Rallying the troops???
put your jersey on k1ngofny and I can tell you some bars to go to on the West and South side to watch the game:

this is like reading "50 Shades of Mamboolah and Paco".....
Dennisrn - i am a fan of the game. being that i am from nyc, i am a knicks fan. So i have no choice but to enjoy the game...the knicks always suck.
Btw, i will watch the game anywhere. i have resided in places more ghetto than the west and south side. If you ever have a chance, stop by the south bronx, new york city. You will then understand....
I should be able to make it up there tomorrow. Let me know something.

NO CHINGUES CON LOS SPURS!!!!

PURO PINCHE SPURS!!!!!!!!
Awesome Majestycctx...woohoo, another female Spurs fan!!!! I'll pm you!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-05-2012, 11:51 PM
this is like reading "50 Shades of Mamboolah and Paco"..... Originally Posted by dennisrn
I wish I didn't have to work at that time. I would have liked to drop by and buy a round of drinks. Oh well....maybe when the Spurs advance to the finals. And they WILL advance after taking game seven!
Hey Jed, you little night owl...you! Do you want me to go and kidnap you?
That would be great! I would never want you to let me loose!
Hmmmmmmm....gotta be lots of "Get Nasty" tonight otherwise Spurs are going fishing sooner that most thought.
Nothing better though than seeing the Heat choke last night.
Attached Images File Type: jpg lebron_missed_shots.jpg (10.3 KB, 96 views)
On vacation in Orlando and very worried about tonite...wish I could hang out with you guys to see them win game 6 and get back home to crush them in game 7!!
Spurs well it was a good ride while it lasted but...
Attached Images File Type: jpg restinpeace.jpg (2.6 KB, 76 views)