ECCIE Mobile Version: disabling?

Somehow my Motorola Atrix is now displaying the mobile version of eccie. Does anyone know how to disable that. I hate it and can't navigate on it lol
At the very bottom of the mobile version home page it says "full site". click that.

You may have to delete cookies on your phone first.
That isn't working either...
Yes! On a sprint samsung galaxy and the mobile site is fucking awful. It loaded once and now I just get a blank page. Terrible terrible terrible. Your site does not function correctly on the mobile version. Nothing to indicate new posts in each sub forum, just gotta fucking guess!!!!!!!!! Where new posts might be. Huge fucking waste of time and data.
Uggh! I hate it too! When I click "full site," it just takes me to the main page/National Eccie–on the mobile version. HELP PLEASE!
The board owners' intentions were good and I appreciate them working on a mobile version, but the it's far from stable. I would put it at Alpha level.

Tried clearing history and cookies in Opera Mini, but even though I chose NOT to load the mobile version, it loaded ECCIE Mobile anyway. Using Skyfire to get the full version, but load times are 2-3X slower than with Opera.
I appreciate the effort but I hate it nonetheless lol
WTF???? I am lost with the Mobile version!!! I want my Old Eccie back.... I AM LOST... Full site not working for me either!!!
MINE IS NOW BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!! Hell yeah!!! Thanks
Damn - I had no idea how addicted to this site I have became til today!
Love the mobile version! Sorry to those it isn't working well for. Clicking the "full site" button works for me, but I am going to stick to the mobile version on my phone. Been waiting a while for one!
I don't have the option for "Full Site" BECAUSE ALL I HAVE IS A FUCKING WHITE SCREEN.

ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEBSITE NOW.

You broke my fucking phone browser. Good job.

Anyone else with a sprint samsung galaxy having this issue that knows how to fix it short of buying a new phone or talking about the fucking HOOKER BOARD at the sprint store, please email me.

Maybe next time we don't ask hookers to be webmasters.
SillyGirl, there is nothing a website can do that will break other websites on your browser. Have you tried restarting your phone? We've been testing this internally on a Samsung Galaxy as well as a Samsung Galaxy Tab and have never had any similar issues.

Everyone else - I apologize about the mobile version being forced earlier today - that was a bug. However, from now on...

going to m.eccie.net should show the mobile version
going to www.eccie.net should *always* show the desktop version

You will also get prompted *once* on www.eccie.net if you are viewing it on a mobile device.

Please keep the feedback coming... small annoyances can usually be rectified quite easily. We will look at adding a new posts indicator to the forums as well.

Cheers
This morning I checked looked up my vet's phone number, checked a couple threads, checked PMs on P411.

Phone sits in purse all day.

Around 3pm I check eccie from my phone while doing laundry. Asks me if I want mobile site. I SAY NO. Still takes me to mobile site. I close window and and pull up eccie again, maybe it didn't acknowledge the "no" option that I chose. Now, I don't even have the mobile site visible, just a gray button that says eccie. NOTHING ELSE. Annoying but not a big deal. 20 minutes later I try to check a PM on P411. Now......I have a blank page for EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE I try. And the blank white, also covers up the bottom half of the address bar.

So don't tell me you didn't fuck something up on my phone. Unless the magical purse goblins came and started changing shit the ONLY THING I DID was try to look at this site. No phone calls. Nothing.

YOUR BUG (see programmer's comment above) JACKED my browser.
Damn - I had no idea how addicted to this site I have became til today! Originally Posted by ElumEno
No shit. I literally felt like doing a cartwheel once the regular version came back! I'm an addict. For sure.