Did I miss an opportunity?

Went to my first AMP last week. I wasn't looking for extras at the time because my back was legit jacked up. I walk in and an attractive 35-40yo greets me, handles payment and takes me to a room. I undress then she starts working on me with forearms & elbows. We get talking a bit and I tell her I'm a first-timer. She asks how I picked and I said Yelp and location (the truth). I told her they had great ratings and she mentioned wanting to keep the standards high.

A little after that (maybe 20 minutes in) I hear the door alarm. She goes into the hall, says something I don't understand, and another lady (who could've been her grandma) comes in and finishes the rest of the session.

Is this normal? I've never been switched out mid-massage before, and I never moved once my stomach was on the table. Seems really weird to me, unless one of her regulars came in.

If an AMP afficionado PMs me, I'll give the name of the place. I'm just wondering if the question about how I picked them was a test and I would've gotten a different massage if I'd named this site instead of Yelp.

Thanks.
In my experience, I always tell them I’ve been there before and act like you know them. They don’t remember anyway. That works for me all the time.
Yep, on first time visit if I get asked first time I always say no.

Also I would never mention anything to do with reviews. I think at that point they are going to be paranoid that you will do one as well and mention any and all activities.
I have had them ask about the girl i have seen before, whether she was tall or short fat or skinny just nod and say yes