The Best BBBJ in DFW

This post is part poll & part ISO, I guess you could say. I'll be in DFW on Thursday, & am lookin for suggestions. The title pretty well explains it. Ive already contacted 1 provider & am waiting on refs to be verified. TIA!!
I’m not the best lol but my skills are refined some might say
I’m not the best lol but my skills are refined some might say Originally Posted by Analeese
"refined" Love this description.

For sure practice, skill and just loving the task at hand makes it better.....
Based on recent experiences, my Top 2 would be Lil Oral Annie and SugarBlossom. Technique, enthusiasm and pacing.
Goodnes, that is a tough one! I would love to be the judge! So far TNT Angie and Cassandra L Amor are my leaders in the clubhouse...the refined comment makes me wonder though.

Deal breakers for me are CIM and BBBJ...
No guy can definitively say who has the best BBBJ unless he has recieved one from EVERY provider out there. But, he can tell you that of the ones that he has seen, which one has given him the best. After saying that, the best BBBJ of the many ladies I have had was from Sensational Stacey.
Goodnes, that is a tough one! I would love to be the judge! So far TNT Angie and Cassandra L Amor are my leaders in the clubhouse...the refined comment makes me wonder though.

Deal breakers for me are CIM and BBBJ... Originally Posted by 2929BN
Is Cassandra still around ? Love that lady...
Is Cassandra still around ? Love that lady... Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
UTR hard to book. She had a private incall over in the mid cities that was easy for me, now, she is in Dallas only and very RW. Hard to get her booked. SHE is the best at everything. IF she was into Greek she would probably put all other girls outta business. Doubles one time with her and Aprill...greatest day ever.
Based on recent experiences, my Top 2 would be Lil Oral Annie and SugarBlossom. Technique, enthusiasm and pacing. Originally Posted by Plains45

Thank you so much for the mention, Plains!
I've been told I give a pretty good one. I don't know about all that, but I sure enjoy doing it!
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-09-2018, 12:14 PM
I've been told I give a pretty good one. I don't know about all that, but I sure enjoy doing it! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura Lynn, I have been told the same about you. I actually had asked this question before and a guy emailed me and said you are a rockstar. Rarely do women who brag about skills actually have them, but I kinda think you do when other people are braggin about you...
Do yourself a favor and go see LauraLynn, LilOralAnnie, and Analeese. They all are very sensual and sexy while giving, which is what I'm always searching for. It doesn't feel like the experience is rushed or they are just doing it for the money. You get the sense that they truly enjoy the art of giving. Just my two cents
Do yourself a favor and go see LauraLynn, LilOralAnnie, and Analeese. They all are very sensual and sexy while giving, which is what I'm always searching for. It doesn't feel like the experience is rushed or they are just doing it for the money. You get the sense that they truly enjoy the art of giving. Just my two cents Originally Posted by Luvsthishobby
None are near me. It sucks for me. I am in the mid cities area and cant break away to their neck of the woods.