Should I sit through a Cutco sales pitch for pussy?

So, there's a girl from fetlife who wants me to sit through a Cutco presentation.
Would you do this for pussy? I have no intention of buying and told her that.
That's an invitation. Hell yeah. Go for it.
That's an invitation. Hell yeah. Go for it. Originally Posted by Chefmc
Think I might. I'll report back.
  • Tetas
  • 02-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Make damn sure she removes the knives from the room before getting naked!!!
Unfucking believable!
I didn't end up going. Her boyfriend was going to be there. And she said no blowjobs. WTF?
I didn't need to be in a position to stab anyone today.
What the hell is fetlife? Do they offer you good rates on life insurance? Ok, never mind I just googled it....
Fetlife is another form of sexual derangement. That fits right in "our world". Just another form of getting your sexual groove on.
If you thought there were fatties on TOS, you haven't seen anything until you've been over to fetlife.
If you thought there were fatties on TOS, you haven't seen anything until you've been over to fetlife. Originally Posted by cunninglinguist724
So you're saying it should be fatlife instead of fetlife.
If you thought there were fatties on TOS, you haven't seen anything until you've been over to fetlife. Originally Posted by cunninglinguist724
Have any success on there?
Hey them Cutco knives are pretty sharp.
I bought a few from one of the kids I know that was earning some bucks for college. He was a good kid and I would have helped hm out anyway so I got some pretty damn good knives in the process.
For me it was not much different than buying them overprice3d Girl Scout cookies.
Now if his sister had been selling them, and some action could have been had, I would have a whole drawer full of them fucking knives.
https://fetlife.com/ Bondage/Fetish

I think there fetish was to get you to buy Cutco
They're actually really great knives, lol. Haven't you seen the demonstration? I peddled Cutco knives my first year of college. Never made enough to actually buy myself the set, but then again, I wasn't much into cooking those days, either.

Well, if you ever get the chance to see her presentation, maybe buying a set will get you some relations. Then you can come on here and barter them with me. Though I was never pushy enough for traditional sales, I do give one hell of a presentation, lol
There's a cute girl that does Cutco presentations at sportsmen and Home Shows. I'm taking it that this isn't her? If it is, I'll be stocking up on cutlery.