Kyoto question

• tobyc
  • 03-18-2015, 10:15 AM
I've been to Kyoto about 4 times over the past 4 years. I've always had a great time and never had any issues.

My question is; how has this place never been shutdown? I mean the place isn't a secret. Anybody that can search google can get endless reviews on the place. Plus the place has been around for the better part of a decade. What stops LE from walking into the place? It wouldn't take long for them to find what they need; I mean the place is pretty straight forward. Don't tell me those stickers on the front window actually work.
Im sure location is the biggest thing. Put Kyoto in USC, Mt Lebo, North Hills etc.... Those Fraternal order of Police stickers wont help a bit lol. Im pretty sure local politicians hands are more than likely being greased too.
Im pretty sure local politicians hands are more than likely being greased too. Originally Posted by Jason15215
Along with their dicks.
Very discreet location so no one complains about it. Since it's not in a residential area or shopping mall, I suspect their neighbors don't even notice let alone complain. There is ample parking in the back where no one can see who is coming or going and no one is inconvenienced if they are busy.
Cops know kyoto is there. They take VIPs to the place. Someone gets paid, and everyone looks the other way.
I'm certainly not complaining!
  • tobyc
  • 03-24-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm not complaining either.

I haven't been there in over a year. The last time i was there I got this girl with the biggest most perfect natural breasts I've ever seen in person. I don't remember her name, but I'm sure she is long gone.